" Falling for a human " A Mam...

By Tokkiyaaki

> " Going to a school full of demons huh? Not sure if this going to end well or not. " a fanfic of Y/N going... More

" First day at RAD "
" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "
" Jealousy? " - Part 1
" Jealousy? " - Part 2
" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1
" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2
" Y/N's first job underground "
" A new person to meet "
" A friend's hangout "
" Be my Valentine! "
" This isn't a Date! "
" Get some Rest! "
" The 7th Demon Brother. "
" Mammon tries to win you over. "
" Time flies by so fast "

" Warm you up near the fireplace ๐ŸŽ„ "

3.1K 110 153
By Tokkiyaaki

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!☆

Reminder:
☆This page does not involve with the main story of the fanfic, this is just a little event☆

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

" . . . "

" brr..it's getting cold in here... "

You alarm goes off, you turn off your alarm and wake up feeling cold. You grab a jacket to keep you warm for awhile, you wonder why it's getting cold inside your room. But then-

" Oii, Y/N! Ya awake? "

You heard someone calling your name and knocking on your door. You walk up towards your door while your arms crossed since you still feel cold even if you are wearing a jacket. As you open your door, you see Mammon there waiting.

" Good morning Mammon.. " You said as you yawn. " What brings you here? " You asked. " Oh, good thing your awake Y/N! I was wondering- wait..hey!.. Your shivering so much, is there something wrong? " He asked.

" Well..it's cold all of a sudden when i woke up, how come you don't feel cold? " You ask him while you continue to shiver. " I know, crazy right? But i guess i'm used to it.. " Mammon said.

( " Used to being this cold?! " )

" Anyways, Y/N. Do you know what day it is? It's Christmas! I thought we can celebrate it today. " Mammon said. " Really? Sounds kind of off to celebrate Christmas here in the Devildom, don't you think? " You said. " Well yeah..but it doesn't hurt to just celebrate it for this year. Now come on! Let's get downstairs! "

You want to go downstairs with Mammon but you still feel cold and shivering so much that you weren't be able to move. Mammon notices that you aren't moving, Mammon sighed and walks up to you hugging you from the back to keep you warm.

You hugged Mammon back. " Not gonna lie..you feel warm even if it feels cold around us Mammon.. " You said as you continue to hug him. Mammon blushed and looks away. " S-Shut up.. But.. I guess so. " Mammon said as he smiles and continues to hug you.

Both of you head downstairs to the Dining Hall where everybody is at. As you and Mammon arrive there, you notice that everyone is also wearing jackets.

" Gahh..it's getting too cold~! This isn't good for my skin.. " Asmo whined.

Leviathan puts his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figure a scarf on. " There you go! Now you don't need to feel cold anymore. " Leviathan said to his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figure.

" Uhm..i guess the coldness here made Leviathan insane. " Satan said.

" Right..or he is always that insane to talk to his figurines. " Belphie said as he sighs. " Yeah, true. " Satan nodded.

Beelzebub looks unbothered by all of this, probably because he's distracted eating popsicles.

" Beel, stop. Don't eat too much popsicles or else you'll get sick. " Lucifer said.

" Hm? Oh! Y/N is here!~ " Asmo said. Asmo runs up to you and hugs you.

" !!!.. "

" Hi Asmo, i see all of you feel cold too!... " You said.

" Well yes. It's not like we wouldn't feel cold. " Satan said.

Asmo continues to snuggle up on you. " Ah..man, i wish me and you will stay like this forever Y/N! You feel so warm..it's like the coldness is fading away now. " Asmo said as he giggles.

" Hey! Get off of Y/N! " Mammon said as he grabs you away from Asmo.

While you guys were doing your thing, someone knock at the front door.

" Hm? " Lucifer said. Lucifer walks up towards to the front door and opens it, as he opens the front door. Lord Diavolo and Barbatos was outside.

" Merry Christmas! " Lord Diavolo said.

Lucifer got shocked that it was Diavolo who was at the door. He sighed and got concerned why he seems to be in a happy mood right now.

" Good morning Lord Diavolo, i suppose..you will be celebrating Christmas this year? " Lucifer said as he crosses his arms.

" That's right, and you all should too! This is gonna be our first time celebrating Christmas here at the Devildom. " Lord Diavolo said.

Lucifer sighs again. " Are we really gonna celebrate Christmas here? " He whispered to Barbatos.

" Yes, it is the Young Master's orders. I suppose it can be fun at some point soon. " Barbatos said.

Someone else arrive at the door and it was Simeon, Luke, and Solomon.

" Good morning everyone! I see you guys are also will be celebrating Christmas. " Simeon said as he smiles.

" It feels weird celebrating Christmas here at the devildom..don't you think Solomon? " Luke said. Solomon just nodded and agrees on what Luke is saying.

" What brings all of you here? " Lucifer said.

" Well, we thought we should celebrate todays special day with all of you. " Simeon said.

" Wait, here at the House of Lamentation? " Belphie asked.

" That's right, i mean. We can have a feast and play games all night long here. " Simeon said as him, Luke, and Solomon walks inside the house. (So as Lord Diavolo and Barbatos)

" Sounds good to me! " Mammon said.

" Mammon, be quiet. " Lucifer said as he glares at Mammon.

Mammon gulps and does what Lucifer told him to which is to stay quiet.

" Well, i guess it'd be fine. It's not like we will be celebrating Christmas every year. " Lucifer said.

" The way you say it Lucifer sounds like you don't want to celebrate it! " Diavolo said as he laughs.

" Well i mean..it will be a pain in the back, since we need to set up and decorate everything for this occasion. " Lucifer said.

" True True..all right, just one time. Barbatos, please make some dishes for all of us that fits the occasion. " Lord Diavolo said.

" Understood. " Barbatos said, after that he walks in the kitchen to prepare the dishes.

" Barbatos will be cooking? Awesome! " Beelzebub said as he smiles from joy.

( " Beel must really like what Barbatos makes huh? " )

Everyone was in the dining hall waiting while having a conversation. One of the Demon Brothers left the area which is Belphie. Since he doesn't want to deal with all of these right now. You and Mammon head outside and make a snowman to kill time. As you guys were making a snowman, you decided to add an accessory onto the snowman. You added a little snowflake on it to make it look adorable. ❄️

" What do you think Mammon? " You said as you show him the snowflake you added into the Snowman.

" Aww..that's adorable! " Mammon said. " ..H-Here.. "

" Hm? "

Mammon adds a snowflake clip onto your hair just like the snowman. " Do you like it? " Mammon asks as he blush.

You giggled and kiss his forhead and nodded. Mammon blushes even more after you gave him a kiss. " G-Good! Glad you did! " Mammon said.

You guys have finish the snowman. You and Mammon took a little rest for awhile. As you guys were taking a rest, Leviathan shows up outside. You were about to go and say hi to him until Mammon grabs you and hides you somewhere with him.

" Hey, what's the big dea- "

Mammon covers your mouth and tells you to shush. " Watch this! "

Mammon makes a little snowball and throws it at Leviathan and hides again with you. Leviathan got hit by it. " HEY!! " Leviathan shouted.

Mammon laughs, you laughed with him. " Ok..that was kind of funny. " You said. " I know right!- "

*BOOM*

" Found you! "

Mammon got hit by a snowball. " HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?- "

As you and Mammon turns around. You both saw Leviathan holding a bunch of snowballs.

Mammon grabs you and runs inside the house. " MAKE A RUN FOR IT!! "

" YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY MAMMON!! " Leviathan shouted while he throws a bunch of snowballs at Mammon until he goes back inside.

( Skip time ~ *brought to you my laziness* . )

As you guys are still waiting in the dining hall, the foods has finally arrived. Luke helped Barbatos by making desserts.

Barbatos and Luke placed the dishes on the table. When you guys were about to eat. Beel is already going ham on the food.

*munch* *munch* *munch* . . .

" BEEL! NO EATING YET! " Luke said as he grabs the food away from Beel.

Beel's stomach rumbles and gives Luke sad puppy eyes.

" ..no, you need to wait for the others. " Luke said.

" Ok fine.. " Beel said as his stomach continues to rumble.

After for a few minutes all of you started eating the dishes Barbatos made, after that. You all had dessert, which is what Luke made. All of you were satisfied by it since of course what Barbatos make and Luke makes are all delicious 🥧

After the feast, you head to the common room and sat on the couch near the fireplace. You head on over there since you still feel cold, sooner or later. The snow is starting to go away, Today was a wonderful christmas for you since it's only gonna be one time you guys will celebrate it here in the Devildom. And it makes it even more fun that it's your first christmas here underground.

While you were sitting on the couch warming up, Mammon came in and saw you sitting on the couch. Mammon walks towards to you and sit next to you. " Mind if i join in? " He asked. You simply nodded (no)
" Nah..it's fine, i wanted company from you anyways. " You said as you look at Mammon. " You must really like me .. Huh? " Mammon said as he gets close to you. You got flustered real quick and back away from him.
" Y-Yea..i do actually.. " You said as you place your hands on your knees.

" Oh yeah! Y/N, i got you a present. " Mammon said. You look at him with an excited face. " Ooh! What is it? " You ask.

Mammon holds your hand, and kisses you on the lips slowly. You close your eyes and kiss him back. After that, Mammon pulls out a little gift out of his pocket and hands it to you.

As you open it, there was a little teddy bear wearing a christmas hat inside and a photo of Mammon.

"Awe.. It looks adorable Mammon!" You said as you give Mammon a kiss on the forhead.

Mammon blushes and smiles.
" Told ya it is!  " He said.

" Hey Y/N..you don't mind giving me another kiss..would you? " Mammon asks.

You giggle and look at him. " Sure.. "

As you both were about to kiss, you heard someone shout your name.

" Y/N!! "

" ..Uh-Oh " Mammon said as he sweats.

" Not so fast Mammon! You really think your that slick to get some alone time with Y/N?! " Asmo said.

" Think Twice! Get over here Mammon! " Leviathan said.

" LET'S GO Y/N!! " Mammon said as he grabs you and carries you.

Mammon runs away with you from his brothers about to attack him. Man..i guess Christmas here with them can be chaos aswell at the very end.

End of the Event!☆

☆Merry Christmas to all of you Mammon simps and i hope all of you have a wonderful day this year 🥰☆

☆I will be publishing the next part of the fanfic next year since i will be taking a break from Wattpad for awhile☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3K 11
โ€ขComplete book of Old Mammon Ficsโ€ข
11.8K 539 44
A fairly rational reader who was mysteriously teleported to someplace called Devildom and now you have to survive amongst chaotic demons and angels a...
42.1K 653 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™š...
20.1K 967 8
โ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. โž ๐Ÿ’ซโ†’[Short Story] ๐Ÿ’ซโ†’[Mammon x Reader] In which memories are replayed in ones mind of the time that Mamm...