I don't even know your name

By Anastasianoor

Shawn Mendes the pop sensation has everything in his life which he has dreamt of. He is heartthrob, rich, fam... More

Prince of Pop
Shining star🌟
Flashback
A Little more wait
Belong to Music
Keeping my distance
Falling all in you
Ruin
Healing heart
Pride over Love (Part 1)
Pride over Love (Part 2)
We were made to break💔
Perfectly Wrong
No reason to stay (Part-1)
No reason to stay (Part-2)
New Beginnings
Only Friends
Time is the best medicine
Must be Love
Friend Game (Part-1)
Friend Game (Part-2)
Song for you
Broken
Night In the Club
Courage
Always Been You (Part-1)
Always Been You (Part-2)
Moms know
Questions
Piece Of You
Finally We Met (Part-1)
Finally We Met (Part-2)
Beauty In Love❤️

Can't Let Go

228 19 3
By Anastasianoor

  A/N; Before writing the next chapter, I read the first chapter of this book which I published on 10th September where I wrote that the stars in the sky reminded him of  crowd he used to see from stage. At that time I didn't even imagine of him writing a whole song "Look up at the stars" about it😭, he really thinks the same way, and adore his fans so much❤️

             *********************

Camila walked in haste didn't know what she was going to do or why she was there. After Ethan left and then Shawn put her in a difficult situation, she couldn't think about anything else except Ethan and Shawn. She always wanted both of them to be in good relation with each other but everything was getting worst. She was already on break and had a plan to visit her family but after everything happened she couldn't hold herself and went back to Malibu early in the morning. She called Ethan many times but he wasn't picking up the phone, she wanted to calm him down, she knew if she'll explain him everything he would understand like he always did. She just needed to talk to him and there she was running towards the Ethan's family bakery shop instead of visiting her parents.

"Camila! Child"

Ethan's father was surprised to see Camila Standing in his shop looking for someone between the mob of customers.

"What are you doing here?"
He said giving her a hug and a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I was looking for Ethan..Is he here." She asked expecting him to be there.

"No he didn't come to work today, he wasn't feeling well." He told and Camila knew that it was a lie. He was upset due to her.

"Ok I'll go your home then."

"No he isn't at home either, he's in your store."

"Ours?" Camila was confused that why would he even went to someone's place who've hurt his feelings.

"He said he had to finish some important business there."  His father told her.

"Alright thank you..I gotta go." She left the shop hurriedly while his father watched her disappearing, wondering what's the matter.

       ..................................................

"One more please."

Shawn requested the bartender. Brian was watching his friend taking the third shot in front of his eyes. He knew something wasn't right with him and most of the time he got in that condition because of Camila.

"Come on man, just tell me what happened between you and Camila now." He wasn't in a mood of solving riddles.

"She said Yes."

Shawn replied looking at his glass in which tequila was still present like he was watching something very precious.

"What? she said Yes." He said in disbelief. "And you are mourning like someone died, I mean it's the girl of your dreams who said yes .We need to celebrate."

"I was so happy and excited when she said yes but-"

"But what?" Brian was eager to hear what happened."Did you do something wrong again?  Come on tell me what you did this time to piss her off."

"I didn't do anything." Shawn said cutting him.

"Then what the fuck happened just tell me, you are giving me anxiety."

"Ethan came in between." He told.

"Now who the fuck is Ethan." Brian said taking a sip of his drink then his pupils protruding outside when realisation hit him. "Wait you are talking about that guy who was Camila's friend and you was jealous of.."

Shawn noded.

"I always knew that guy would be the major villain of your love story." Brian said dramatising the situation and Shawn gave him a glare. "Alright now tell me what we have to do, should we beat his ass and threaten him to keep himself away from our boy's senorita."

"No.." Shawn said a little louder and few heads turned around to see him but then got back to what they were doing. "I mean we don't have to do anything..the only one who have to do something about it, is Camila, let her choose what she wants for herself."

"What do you mean, she has to choose what?"

"She has to choose between Ethan or Me." Shawn declared.

"What the hell Shawn." Brian didn't like what he was saying.

"What?" He shrugged. "I gave her a choice, if she'd really love me, she would choose me and if she doesn't then it would be better to know the reality."

"I can't believe Shawn you are letting her slip out of your hands again, after doing everything to get her..Have you lost your thinking ability." Brian scolded him.

"I know what I'm doing." He defended himself.

"You don't know Shawn, jealousy have made you blind. Just suppose if you would be in her place and she would ask you to choose between me and her, what would be your reaction."

"It's different Brian..you and I are just friends and Ethan wanted her to date him." Shawn moved his hand in his hair.

"He wanted and I'm sure he didn't have any bad intention behind it but once he'll know that Camila loves you, he'd just remain her friend..you are asking Camila to choose between her childhood friend and her boyfriend...why you gotta put her in this difficult situation Shawn. What if she'd choose him over you, you've dug a pit for yourself man..I know you'll still be begging her to give you another chance."

It was harsh but it was reality. Brian spilled the truth and now Shawn was realising that he was absolutely right. If he couldn't get over her in 6 years without knowing anything about her then how he'll get over her after knowing everything about her and falling in love with her deeper than ever.

"I don't know man I'm fucked up." Shawn groaned putting both of his hands in his hair and pulling them. His face was red and tears whelmed up in his eyes. He was feeling helpless in that moment.

"It's ok.. We'll find a way." Brian put his hand on his shoulder calming him down. "Where's Camila?"

"I don't know..I didn't call her and neither did she."

"First we have to know, what she's upto and then we'll make things right."

           .............................................

Camila walked in their store and old memories started flashing in her mind. Memory of her sitting on the counter. She walked further and an image of her putting things on the rack created in her head. The store was now bigger and she saw workers who were hired to work there.

"Excuse me! Where can I find Ethan." She asked one of the boys putting boxes in their place.

"Ethan sir is standing there." He pointed out where Camila could see him standing with his back towards them.

"Ok thanks." She said and walked towards him.

"Ethan!" She called.

He turned to see her but there was no surprise look on his face, he knew she would be here at anytime.

"Why you came here Mila?"

Hearing her name she became hopeful that he'll be alright.

"I came here to talk to you but what are you doing here in our store." She asked.

"I often come here to look after and check everything is alright." He shrugged.

"But your father told me that you're not feeling well today and you've an important business here... What is it?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing..I should go now"

"You can't go without talking to me Ethan..you know that." She declared.

"Forget about everything I said Mila, I was just stupid and overwhelmed." He tried to brush it off.

"You are not stupid Ethan..you said what you felt and I'm happy that you were honest with me."

"Do you really think like that." He said softly.

"Yeah I do..I really do I adore you and our friendship."

"And what your boyfriend thinks about it." He said clenching his jaw.

"He has to know that you are important to me and I know he'll behave with you next time..what can I say he loves me I know." She smiled.

"I came here coz I was missing you Mila..I was missing the time when I used to buy grocery here, when you used to sit on the counter all day and I kept bugging you to enjoy your life..but you just used to make weird faces at me." He laughed with wet eyes. Camila looked at him with admiration. Tears came quickly in her eyes.

"Ethan you know you are a great human being but I don't deserve you...You know that I fell in love with Shawn, you know about my feelings towards him, you deserve better than me..a girl who really loves you and I know you'll find your person one day."

"I know, I said forget everything, it isn't your fault...now stop feeling guilty for something you isn't responsible for." After knowing her for a whole life he knew her heart very well. He knew how pure and honest she is.

"Okay then coffee from me." She offered.

"Why not." He smirked.

There was an instant he felt like he should take the opportunity and tell Camila his feelings. He knew she loved Shawn but he thought maybe he had a chance. The moment he knew that it was too late, he regreted everything he said. He knew very well that he and Camila weren't meant to be and he accepted this reality. He just wanted to be normal with everything now.

           ..........................................

Thanks Snouri and everyone who commented💓
Keep voting guys it means a lot to me and give a read and vote to my new story "Water and Desert"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1.1K 20
He's loved her from afar since he first laid eyes on her, she's thought about him everyday since the day they met. An indecent proposal between frie...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
You and I By j

Fanfiction

36.4K 1.8K 35
Ahh, Shawn Mendes. UCLA's most known student throughout campus, not only because of his amazing hockey playing skills for the school, but also for hi...