To My Lowest || KDG

By _adiios_

A little insight : Jalissa the mother of Solana and Seirra Gaulden had recently dropped her kids off at the O... More

Roll call 🤬🤬
Part one 😅
Part Three 💛
Part Four 💜
Part five 🪄
Part sixxxxx 😛
Part Seven 😏
Part eight 🪂
Part nine 🧘🏽‍♀️
Part Ten ©️
Part Elehem 🔅
Part Twelve 🖤
Part Thirteen 🫂
Part Fourteen 🦕
• not a chapter •
Part Fifteen 🎸
Part Sixteen 🧍🏽‍♀️
Part Seventeen 🔪
Part Eighteen 🀄️
Part Nineteen 👺
Part Twenty 👽
Part Twenty one
Not a chapter <3
Part Twenty Two 💳

Part two ✨

3.2K 100 39
By _adiios_

~ 2 days later ~

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

I walk in the girls room and see Solana hugging Seirra.

She does that a lot

"Hey babygirl" I said to Solana she doesn't even look at me she just continues to comfort Seirra by rubbing her head.

"Te quiero" Solana said to Seirra I was confused asf Ian know that bitch I fucked was hispanic (I love you)

"Te- q-" Solana hums for her to continue

"Te quiero" Solana said again

"Te- Te- qui- quiero" Solana smiles in her face

"Yay baby you did it" she said enthusiastically

"So So happy" Seirra says causing Solana to laugh

"Yes Ta ta So So Happy" she said closing her eyes after Seirra did.

"Bitch wtf is you doing spying on them kids" Kd said from behind me making me act fast and punching him in his mouth.

I scrunch up my face hissing "damn bitch don't sneak up on me like that fuck wrong with you, you dumb bitch" I said pushing past him after closing the girls door softly.

"Damn so you don't give a fuck you just decked me in my fucking shit" he said mugging me

I straight face him continuing to make my way downstairs "nah you should've never snuck up on me like that you know better" I said laughing at him and blood leaks from his mouth.

"DAMNNNN FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM" Joe yelled all loud.

I snap my head in his direction "say bitch shut the fuck up you talking too loud my girls tryna sleep" Joe didn't say nothing he jus waved his hands in the air fake acting scared knowing damn well he is.

"Lil ugly bitch" Joe mumbled under his breath

~ 30 minutes later ~

Me and the crew was just chatting it up while Kd held a ice pack to his mouth.

"Excuse me" Solana said making me look up from my phone.

I sat my phone down giving her my full attention "yes babygirl"

"I hungry" she said lowly looking down at the ground and playing with her hands.

"Come on-" before I could finish I heard a loud cry come from upstairs and Solana quickly made her way upstairs with me following behind.

"SO SO !" Seirra yelled

"Here here I'm here what's wrong" Solana said in a soothing voice instantly calmly down Seirra.

"There" Seirra said pointing towards the closet

I hear shuffling and quickly open it to see Ben and Kd.

"GetthefuckoutofhereforIbeatyallfuckingass" I said getting heated quickly.

"Okie So So" She nods her head I leave the room and see those idiots standing there looking dumb.

I buck at them making them run away

I still haven't figured out why she doesn't talk much.

I knock on the door lightly before entering "hey mamas" I said sitting on the floor in front of their beds.

"So do you guys wanna go to the park" I asked them, Solana looked at Seirra before looking back at me then again.

"Um .. um yea" Solana said looking at Seirra.

Something she seems to do a lot when she's nervous that or looking at the ground.

"What's wrong babygirl" she looks up at me

"Why you so nice to us" she asks on the verge of tears.

"Because .. Because y'all my daughters I'm y'all's dad" she looked at me confused before finally catching on

"Da ?" She questioned "yea I'm y'all's dad"

"YA DA" Seirra yelled

Ben came in "tell that hoe stfu I'm tryna do sum shit" I looked at him quickly getting up pushing him out the room and grabbing his neck making him gasp for air.

"I don't give a fuck who you are to me if you disrespect my lil girls like that again imma kill you straight like that bitch" I said lowly in his ear and then let go of his neck making him gasp.

"Alright Alright chill bill" 3three said to me

"Get him outta here bro ion wanna see him no more" I said to everyone

"Damn man you fucked up" Kd said patting his back

"Y'all both fucked up" Boomer said laughing

"Man fuck you and his bitch ass fucking pussy ass nigga" Ben said to Boomer

I reached for my gun "Da" Seirra said

I bent down to her "yes babygirl"

"So so sad" she said pointing at Solana crying

"Ok babygirl go lay down" I told her making my way to Solana.

"Mama are you ok" she shook her head

"What's wrong" I said softly rubbing her back.

"I'm hungry" she said crying

"Don't cry just come to me ok" she nodded her head and went to get Seirra hand

"No So so sad no like" Solana started pouting and hugged her and started crying more.

"I- now wtf" I said to myself

"I sorry Ta ta I no sad" she said back making Seirra nod.

"Come on girls we're gonna eat and then go somewhere" they followed me hand and hand.

"Aye lit bitch" Boomer called out to me "wassup" I asked

"How Yk them yo kids" he said asking the question everyone wanted to know.

"Mind yours lil lit bitch" I said laughing even though it made me mad they were questioning me.

"Yea maybe you should get a DNA test" 3three suggested.

I nodded my head "yea ight" I said dismissing the conversation.

"Come on girls" I said opening the door for them.

We head to the doctors office and they tell me Seirra has autism.

That's why she doesn't talk much.

"Hey babygirl" I said to Seirra

"Hi da" she said back I smile at her.

"Um excuse me" I look down at the girls before looking back at the person behind the desk.

"Yes sir" she said back

I chuckle lowly "I need a DNA test done on both of these two" I said looking down at them then looking up then back down to see Seirra gone.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€

Y'all think Kentrell care more about Solana than Seirra or no ?

What is your favorite color 👀
🧡💛💗💜💚

987 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 4.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
11.6K 567 8
𝐍𝙱𝐀𝚅𝐎𝙽- 𝘐𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦.
48.3K 1.4K 29
JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY SHADEROOM: @nbaxtearoom OR MY MAIN ACCOUNT: @maniyahh.h