Baking disaster (1)

"(Y/N) you're gonna burn the cookies, take them out!" A small petite boy shouted frantically catching the attention of the girl beside him which was was obviously struggling with the task of taking the cookies out of the oven.

The boy leaned down closer to the glass of the oven and gently placed his fingertips on it leaving clear marks as he pulled them away again, yes the cookies were already burnt it was too late.

"I-I would but I can't find the glove thingies" The girl, (Y/N), relied back in the same frantic manner while shoving their hands all over the counter next to the oven in search of the wanted item.

"You're hopeless" He chuckled "Here." His hands reached into the side kitchen rack with the kitchen mittens neatly folded over and handed them over to the girl. In this small interaction both of their hands had past each other, redness slowly invaded the small boy's face.

"Ah. Thanks Asher!" (Y/N) sweetly smiled, showcasing her charming side.

As Asher's name naturally rolled off her tongue his heart rate dramatically rose and the sudden shaking seemed hard for the boy to control. Which is definitely NOT good for him as he wanted this girl to not know his true feelings, at least not for now.

Asher swiftly turned around trying to conceal the obvious clues to his feelings.

(Y/N) frowned at the sight.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yep! J-Just take out the cookies out, I'm starving!"

She followed through with his orders and took the tray of burnt cookies out of the oven and placed them on the table in the middle of the kitchen area. Each pile of dough was a black mess. "uhhh well shit, I don't think it's edible. I'm sorry, I can't cook or bake anything." Asher stood to her side, still red and shaking a little and softly smiled at the mess."Nah, it seems g-great to me! Maybe a little burnt but thats alright!"

(Y/N) stared deeply at him with doubt. "Weren't you the one screaming at me to not burn them? And now it doesn't bother you much?"

"N-Not at all, trust me! Look I'll even eat one." Asher pinched the burnt dough carefully as if it was something precious and placed it in his mouth. While still munching on the food gave his thoughts on the matter trying his hardest to make the girl not feel bad. "Hmm It's g-good! Be more confident in yourself!"

(Y/N) grabbed him by the shoulders and slightly shook him "Asher. You can tell me the truth. I know it's bad. Be honest with me, alright?" With his body all warm and red while were the cookies still in his mouth he couldn't find the words to respond and so just nodded his head allowing even more colour to rush to his checks due the close contact.

If I could just lean in closer-

"If you're so sure they are great, I'll try one." (Y/N) pulled her hands away and faced the tray of burnt cookies on the kitchen table.

"NO!"

Asher sweated as the girl whipped her head around in surprise to his loud outburst. "Umm, I mean I like them so much I want all the cookies hahaha" He took the tray of cookies from the table and put them to kitchen side. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at the small boy "If you say so."

A vibration shook the girls jacket and in response took out her phone. "Ah. My dad needs my help at home. I'm probably gonna have to go now, you can teach me how to properly make cookies without messing up another time!"

"...You have to go?"

Please don't leave me alone. Please.

Whenever you are not with me I become worthless