Characters

If you don't want more information on the characters you can skip right to the story. This information is always optional to know but might bring you closer to the characters.

I will add more characters here as they appear in the story.

ASHER JONES

ASHER  JONES

Age - 17

Parents - Anne Jones, Noah Jones (Step-father)

His birth father has been unknown to him as long as he has lived, but it is known that his mother had him when very young. Many step-fathers have been introduced to him throughout his life and he had never liked any of them even though his mother was always infatuated. His mother isn't really the greatest and doesn't treat him well at all.

Role - The yandere

Asher is the type of yandere that is very clingy and will stalk you wherever you go. He may even start to keep collections of your belongings so he can always be close. Asher can also get very jealous of other people who steal your attention very easily.

From the lack of love from his family he feeds that want and need into you, the only person he thinks ever truly cared.

Hobbies - Cooking/Baking, Acting

Though a new hobby of stalking you has started

------------

(Y/N) (L/N)

^You can obviously change how you want her to look like but this is what I imagine

Age - 16/17

Parents - Alex (L/N), Maria (L/N) <-- Deceased

Her mother died when she was 9 and it was a very scary time for her, this also caused her dad to become more over-protective about her but still cared for her well nevertheless. She has a pretty good home life with her Dad but does miss her dead mum quite a lot.

Role - Main character/Asher's Love interest

(Y/N) isn't really looking for love at the moment. She doesn't find it as important as her education but may look into it later in life, although she does see the importance of friends and really values them a lot. She tries to make it out she only wants friends clear, but it seems some people (Asher) just don't get it.

Hobbies - Your own hobbies + watching anime

------------------

ANNE JONES

Age - 33

Parents - Unknown

Her parents is something Anne never talks about, so her son knows barely anything about it.

Role - Asher's mother/Side character

Anne is Asher's mother and gave birth to him when she was 16 and the birth dad left almost straight away after this. Though she gives off a confident aura she is quite insecure and seeks love from many men. She does not treat her son well as she doesn't know how to raise a child and does not know any different to her own childhood. Maybe deep down she does care, but its too late.

Hobbies - Online Gambling, Watching romantic movies