Infatuated (3)

Asher discreetly parked the car at the side of the road just behind a bush blocking a clear view of (Y/n)'s house. He tapped his foot and smiled while taking the keys out.

I can't wait to see her again!

Skipping his way on the sidewalk he took a small alleyway to reach the back of the house. The house wasn't glamorous or huge but was a cute single-detached dwelling. Reaching his destination of the back side he gazed upon the window, it was (Y/n)'s room behind it.

With (Y/n)'s room not being upstairs (as the house only has one floor) it made seeing her much easier for Asher. All he needed to do was open the window, if it wasn't already open for him.

Conveniently, the window was perched open as if asking him to take a peek inside. The walls inside the room were painted cream, a nice fitting neutral colour. A bed was placed close to the window with beige covers hiding (Y/n) underneath them. Asher grinned at spotting the girl of his dreams and widened the windows gap so he would be able to fit his body through it.

Trying to be carful to not wake up the household he slowly got his body through, with his feet first. When he got through he stood still for a second to observe and make sure no-one heard.

When certain that no-one suspected his presence, Asher got closer to the bed and stared it down.

God, she's so pretty. I feel much more calmer now that I am blessed to see her face again.

Soon Asher's eyes drifted to her pump pink lips as it did before when baking cookies. It seems to be a almost irresistible sight making his heart explode and pink dust to litter his cheeks.

Registering his blush, he tapped his cheek and felt the heat burn his finger. Murmuring in embarrassment he looked over to the side and saw a teddy bear with a bow on display on one of the shelves.

She still has it up! This means she still appreciates me! 3 years and counting since I gave her the birthday gift.

The blush deepened further, if that was even possible. And a smile of pure bliss at the thought danced on Asher's face.

However a small shuffle from (Y/n) in her bed snapped him back to reality and he quickly swashed his head to the side, slightly sweating.

Seeing that (Y/n) was only adjusting a position and still is deep in her sleep, Asher let out a sigh of relief. After seeing her, the smile returned back.

He had to fight the urge to take a photo of her. Even though it was very tempting to, he couldn't risk it just in case the flash would somehow turn on. Anyway, he didn't bring his phone from the car.

"My Goddess..."

Asher quietly spoke in a hushed sweet tone. Leaning in closer to (Y/n) and her forehead, he placed a small light kiss, then backed away squealing like a anime high school girl in love.

"When will you accept me as ... more then a friend?"

Asher frowned.

He loves that (Y/n) cares about him so much and thinks highly of him.

But he is selfish enough to want more. He wants to freely kiss her, tell her he loves her and to be with her 24/7.

Asher can't help but feel everyone would want to take (Y/n) away from him or, even worse, be better company to her then he is. He selfishly wants her to himself.

He stood a step back and considered that he has been here a while and should get back to the car as he still needs to pick up his "father".

Before I leave, a souvenir sounds about right. Please forgive me (Y/n) for stealing what's yours! I just can't live without being reminded of you!

Attempting to be quiet, he opened the drawer next to the bed very slowly and looked through the items checking what would be good to borrow.

Soon his eyes locked on to a rusted key chain of a dolphin and he shoved it into his pockets. Asher hoped she wouldn't notice the missing item, but since it is so small he should be okay.

Whipping his head to (Y/n) one last time he meekly smiled and climbed through the window. His feet hit the grass outside the house and then headed to the alleyway back to the car.