"I must say that's surprising. I would've thought you were more capable, Chabashira-sensei."

Horikita: Yes, my thoughts are very much same.

Ike: So, sensei how does it feel to get in class d again.

Chabashira: Shut up ike if you do not want any punishment.

Ike shut his mouth quickly

Hoshimiya: You are same as ever sae-chan.

"Huh... Well, in my time, the class difference wasn't as extreme. You could say that we were in a four-way battle, not a three-way one. Up until we approached graduation in the third semester of our third year, the difference between A and D wasn't even 100 points. It was a close battle, where even one trivial mistake could knock you off balance."

Shibata: Competion must very fierce at that time. Right sensei

Three musketeers nod their head.

I didn't feel as though she were bragging. Rather, her story felt like one of regret.

"I'm guessing someone made a trivial mistake, right?"

"Yes. It happened rather unexpectedly. Class C went to hell because of my mistake. In the end, my goal of reaching Class A and my dreams were shattered."

I felt really sorry for her, but having her bring up her past was really troublesome. If anything, it felt uncomfortable.

Onodera: Why she is telling you?

I'm not catching your drift. What does this have to do with me?"

"I feel that your presence will be vital to reach Class A."

"What am I supposed to say to that? You're joking, right?"

I felt happy to have been praised so unexpectedly, but I didn't know how to answer.

"A few days ago, a certain man contacted the school directly. He said 'expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.' "

Everyone: NANI!!!

Ayanokouji grp: what does that mean sensei?

Hirata: Who is that person sensei?

Horikita: It does not make any sense.

Mashima: Is that true?

Chabashira didn't speak a word.

Sakayanagi: (Ahh it must be his father but isn't too early.)

Ryuen: (Just who is this monster.)

Chabashira-sensei made a complete change of topic. She was getting to the true issue.

"He said to expel me? Well, that's nonsense. I don't know who it was, but you ignored his request and won't have me expelled. Right?"

"Of course. We can't just expel someone on a third party's whim. As long as you are a student at this school, you are protected by the rules. However, if you cause any problems, that's a different story. Smoking, bullying, stealing, cheating... If you cause any scandal, expulsion is unavoidable."

"I'm sorry, but I don't intend to do anything."

Kei: (Why is she threating kiyotaka.)

Horikita: That's not good thing to do sensei.

Ryuen: You are an interesting teacher.

"It has nothing to do with your intentions. If I determine that something seems like an issue, it will become reality."