Beginning of war

After parting ways with Horikita, I thought about the future. The Ryūen Kakeru of my imagination is not the type of person to leave things unfinished like this. Horikita certainly did a good job this time. She confined Ryūen, who manipulated Kushida, with a well-placed preemptive strike. Originally, her approach wouldn't be very useful during a class conflict where it's difficult for allies to betray each other, but it's truly an effective strategy when a traitor is already lurking. However, her method can't always be used. It's limited to situations such as the sports festival and exams like this one.

Hirata: well thank you horikita-san.

Horikita: It was my duty as a leader.

Sudo: so how does it feel to ryuen?

Ryuen: you monkey just keep quiet and stay close to your master.

Sudo was going to punch him.

Horikita: stop it sudo-kun.

Sudo stop after listening horikita:

Ryuen: kuku so you also have trait of a dog.

Sudo: you bastard.

That's why she took the initiative to secure her brother as a witness, effectively creating a one in a million opportunity. Class D studied intensively for the month before to the final exam, so it shouldn't be possible for us to lose to Class C. Overall, this could be considered to be a complete victory. My phone began to vibrate.

[What are you scheming?]

Haruka: from is that message come kiyopon?

Ayanokouji: just see the video.

I received such a message. It's not just me. Aren't you scheming something too, Ryūen?

Everyone: ryuen??

Onodera: why is he messaging you?

Okitani: horikita-san was the one who did it not him.

Katsuragi: I did not want agree with ryuen but you guys really are defective after watching these videos.

[I'll make you pay the price for using me.]

He sent another short message, followed by another one shortly afterward. There was a file attached this time. It was an image file. After I opened it, it turned out to be a single photograph. There was no text included in the message because the image alone says it all.

Matushita: whose photo is that?

Ayanokouji did not answer.

Shinohara: why are you not speaking?

Ayanokouji: I have no reason to tell you.

Onodera: you...

"As expected, Manabe and the others confessed after all."

Manabe grp: we think we whose photo is it.

Although I already knew this the moment Ryūen came into contact with Hiyori.

Even if I don't see how he handles things, I can easily imagine. He probably utilized threats similar to intimidation and extortion in order to get to the traitor. And now, names like Keisei's and my own will be on his mind, deepening his suspicions.

Akito: why both of your name?

Ike: just who is that in photograph?

Kesei: don't tell me.

Haruka: what does it mean yukimu?

Kesei: Well me and kiyotaka both of us were present when manabe were trying to bullying karuizawa-san.

Akito: so that photograph is of her.

Kesei: yes I also think too.

Ayanokouji sending message to grp : yes it is of her.

Ayanokouji grp started to look at him.

However, he has no evidence. He also can't come to any conclusions, given the possibility that the mastermind might still be lurking. That being said, Ryūen's move to corner me here undoubtedly has to be for that reason. It isn't necessary for me to think very hard about what his intention is with this photograph. The fact that he has this photograph in the first place means that her background is known to a certain extent. Depending on the situation, Ryūen's fangs will also turn towards the person pictured in this photograph. No, it's more like hanging the bait in front of him is a declaration of war.

"He should've stayed silent after all."

To think that he would reveal the information he obtained so easily. Is he enjoying this?

Ryuen: of course I was enjoying it was pleasure to me at that time.

Sakayanagi: fufu because of that pleasure you get beaten.

Hashimoto: what do you mean by that princess?

Sakayanagi: who knows?

Kamuro: again you and your creepiness.

I was already getting somewhat tired of his obsessive searching. I closed my cell phone and hardened my will at the same time. It seems that there's no reason to go about this half-heartedly if my goal is to dampen his mental strength. If he's intent on waging war, I'll match up with him.

"Come at me with full force so you have nothing to regret afterward. I'll play this game with you on your own playing field."

Aynokouji fan girl grp: so cool senpai.

Ichika: that's a very badass statement senpai "Come at me with full force so you have nothing to regret afterward. I'll play this game with you on your own playing field." It was very cool.

Kei: (mou mou mou sugoi)

Ichinose: I-I also agree ayanokouji-kun it was cool.

Hiyori: I also think the same.

Kiryuuin: well kohai-kun I will finally see you in action.

Ashaina: you really are cool ayanokouji.

Nagumo: Anyone can make that statement.

Horikita: I am surprised how could you say that.

Haruka: badass kiyopon.

Airi: Y-Yes it was very cool kiyotaka-kun.

I was reluctant, but I couldn't help feeling a little excited.

Ryuen: kuku so monster was also excited. I am blessed by that.

Sakayangi: I am also excited ayanokouji-kun.

Mashima: well onto next video.

Author Note

Well with this vol 6 is done. As for vol 7 I will do whole rooftop scene and tall with ayanopapa so look forward to it. See you in next video.

You Guys Are The Best.

Bye & Stay Safe