Son of Tashigi

NO POV

Logue Town was the last place for ships to stop before entering the grand line. In the past this was a popular place for pirates to wreck but since then a marine base was placed here. Now only the strongest pirates can get in and out of this place.

In the marine base there was a young boy with black hair here. He was wearing a choir boy uniform and was moping the floors. The boy's name is Isaac, he is 10 years old, and is the son of marine captain Tashigi. 

When Tashigi found out she was pregnant she decided to move back to Logue Town, figuring it was safer there. She still tried to work but during the final term of her pregnancy she took a break. After a few months he was born she decided to go back on duty. However she still had enough time to raise her son. 

As Isaac grew up he would hear various stories from the other soldiers about famous marine heroes. As a result, it became his ambition to be a marine to. Tashigi of course wouldn't let him do that until he got older. But she has already began to teach him various self defense moves and basic sword techniques. 

After his 10th birthday she let him become a choir boy for the base. There he would do things like mop, clean windows, and take out the trash. But he didn't mind, because this was  the first step for all marines. 

And so there he was, moping those floors with passion. That was until he felt someone take his marine hat. He turned around to see who took it, but then his hat was put back on his head but covering his eyes. 

???: So how was work today honey?

Isaac knew that voice, he removed his hat and was meet with the smiling face of his mom. He smiled back at her. 

Isaac: Good, all I had left to do was mop but I'm just about done then. 

Tashigi: In that case since we have some time left, why don't we work on your swordsman ship?

Isaac's face lit up. 

Isaac: Really, Ill get ready right now!

Isaac ran off as Tashigi giggled at his eagerness.

(time skip)

Isaac sat on a bench, tired and sweaty. He had just finished training with his mother. While he may be her child, she doesn't always go easy on him. Tashigi sat down next to him. 

Tashigi: You're getting better everyday, I might even teach you some more advance techniques soon. 

Isaac: I guess it won't be long now before I even surpass you. 

Tashigi: Good luck with that, you may be getting stronger but I still have experience over you. Come on, lets go home now.

And so Tashigi got up as Isaac followed her. Isaac may have a long way to go, but this young marine has a bright future ahead of him. 

There we go this chapter is now completed. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!