Daughter of Sanji

NO POV

Sanji  was inside the kitchen on the Thousand Sunny, getting ready to prepare dinner. Suddenly he heard the laughter of numerous people and decided to go check it out. On the deck he saw Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper all huddled around a little girl. This girl had blonde hair and was about 7 years old. Her name was Hina, the daughter of Sanji. 

The reason they were huddled around her was because she just caught a fish, a big fish for her size. When Hina saw her dad she ran over to him with a smile. 

Hina: Hey dad look at what I caught!

Sanji knelt down and ruffled her hair. 

Sanji: Not bad, you caught something good.

Hina: Can we cook it?

Sanji: Sure, let's make it the main course.

Sanji and Hina went back into the kitchen to prepare the fish. Just like her father, Hina loved to cook and wanted to assist any chance she got. Sanji was always more than happy to see his girl interested in what he loved. Always made bonding with her easy. 

About 7 years ago Sanji came across a girl on an island. While Sanji hit on every girl he meet, this girl made him feel genuine true love. Which that girl returned. It wasn't long before they became a couple, however Sanji would soon have to leave with the crew. But months later he would be able to return. When he arrived there was a big surprise for him, in the arms of his girlfriend was a baby girl. His baby girl. 

When Sanji heard he told the rest of the crew he wanted to stay on the island to raise his kid. While most of the crew agreed, for some it was hard. Luckily they came to an agreement. And so Sanji and his new wife along with their daughter lived a happy peaceful life. That was until 3 years ago, when bounty hunters found Sanji on the island. While he was away they stormed his house.  

By the time he got back it was already to late, his wife was dead. In a state of rage, he nearly killed all of the bounty hunters. He was snapped out of it when he heard his daughter, she was alive. The two mourned the lost of their wife/mother. Sanji realized that it wasn't safe for him or his daughter and decided to rejoin the crew, with his daughter along side. 

The crew was glad to meet Hina, who quickly bonded with them. While aboard the Sunny, she spent most of his time with Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper. Always joining them in their antics. 

Sanji: Hey dinner's ready!

Hina: Come and get it!

The crew hurried into the kitchen where they found the fish dinner that Sanji and Hina prepared. 

 Luffy: Wow this is good. " he said while his mouth was stuffed"

Robin: Hina is becoming a better cook every day. 

Sanji: Well she does have the best cook in the world to teach her. 

After a few hours of the crew having fun together it was night time. Sanji found Hina fast asleep. Gently he picked her up. 

Sanji: Hey guys Hina fell asleep, I'm going to take her to bed. 

Nami: Okay, see you in the morning. 

Sanji carried Hina to her room. There he lied her down in her bed and tucked her in. He watched as the young girl smiled in her sleep. He ran his hand through her hair. 

Sanji: I'll protect you no matter what. Even if that means having to face my bastard of a father and brothers. I'm not losing any more of my family that I care about. 

There we go the chapter is now over. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!