Gifts

Y. J

Yumeko knew Christmas was coming soon so she thought instead of getting you an actual gift thought it would be better to cook a meal for you. Since she has never cooked so she wanted to surprise you. 

"So did you like the meal? I tried not to burn it." Yumeko asks you with a worried tone, "Of course I did! I never thought you'd be such a great cook!" Hearing your response Yumeko smiles. "I'm glad love." 

|M. S

Mary actually panicked, she didn't know what to get you nor what you wanted. So she went to Yumeko for help, Yumeko suggested gifting you a necklace. But Mary thought you wouldn't really want a necklace since she had already gotten you one recently so she settled for matching bracelets, one had Mary's name in it and the other one had your name. 

"Mary this are so cute! Thank you!" You quickly hug Mary as she furiously blushes and hugs back. " Yeah yeah, just don't take it off ok?" 

|I. S

Itsuki had already reserved everything weeks before Christmas. She was planning on taking you see the northern lights up in Sweden since she had heard that you wanted to see them atleast once in your life before you die. 

"Itsuki are we really going?" You ask in disbelief and Itsuki nods with a grin plastered on her face. You instantly throw yourself onto her, "Itsuki you are so sweet, I don't deserve you." Itsuki chuckles slightly and rubs your back gently, "My treat y/n, and don't say that of course you do."

|R. Y

Runa decided to be more simple with your gift and got you an onesie that she herself had customized.

"Awww Runa thank you! It's looks very cute, just like you." You happily say putting on the Onesie while Runa just  nods a bit flushed ,"I guess it did come out well." 

|K. M 

Kirari being the romantic she is got you a ring with a insanely sparkly diamond in the middle. You loved it...

"Wow Kirari what's this? An engagement ring or something? Haha." Kirari chuckles at your words, "Maybe so dear..." You instantly tense up since you didn't expect her to follow along. Kirari giggles quietly at your frightened expression. "No need to panick, I'm just kidding."

|S. I

Sayaka instead of getting you a gift she wanted to spoil you the a bit and booked a private table in a fancy buffet at the city. Sayaka stared at you while you ate your third plate of food, she let out a soft sigh as she enjoyed what she was seeing but then frowned remembering she was going to pay for everything. 

"What's with the frown?" You ask as you cut a peace of stick you were eating. "Nothing just starting to regret inviting you here, by the time you finish I'll be completely broke." Sayaka jokefully says, you pout. "Well you instead so I have to take advantage. Besides I only need dessert and we can leave." 

|R. M 

Poor Ririka had no idea what to gift you. She thought of making you a treat but them remembered she can't cook. She then thought of getting you something jewelry related but she didn't want you to think she was buying you or something, then she considered asking Kirari for help but felt to ashamed to do that. So you upon seeing the girl struggle went and comforted her.

"Hey Ririka ? Are you feeling well? You've been distracted all day..." Ririka looks at you as you slowly approach her. " I'm so sorry Y/n, please don't be mad at me! I just don't know what to get you for Christmas..." At this point Ririka's voice cracked and you quickly hugged her. "Ohh Ririka you could have asked, don't stress yourself out like this please." 

Ririka sniffs wiping off a few tears, "B-but I wanted to surprise you!" You softly smile caressing her cheek. "I don't need a gift when you are my gift. Now please don't cry, your eyes will end up all swollen."

|Y. Y 

Yumemi had composed a short but meaningful song that she wanted to dedicated you on your first Christmas together. So she arranged a few things and when she was done she had someone take you to the special stage she'd be performing in. And there she was, she came out dressed in a Santa Claus dress and a bow on her hair. Even though the performance didn't last long it was for sure one of the most special moments in your life. 

|M. I 

Just like Ririka, Midari had no idea what would be an ideal gift you would enjoy. "What could she possibly like? She likes me right? Then would she like me to seduce her- wait no it's Christmas I can't do that!" 

At the end she though a teddy bear would do the trick, and she wasn't wrong. You knew Midari wouldn't have any idea what gift to get you so after receiving your teddy bear you didn't complain.

 You knew Midari wouldn't have any idea what gift to get you so after receiving your teddy bear you didn't complain

A/n: Happy holidays everyone, oneshots are coming soon!