Jealousy

|Y. J

When Yumeko saw you being all lovely and friendly with Midari she felt rage inside her but forced a smile as she went over to you. "Y/n what are you doing wasting your time talking to thin air? If your lonely you should've told me." And with that she left with you in hand. You knew she was jealous and smirked to yourself.

|M. S

Mary was actually already a bit pissed since she had been looking for you for a while now. And you not answering her calls didn't help. But once she saw you with Yumeko's hands hugging your waist it was enough to make the flames rise. " So y/n would you like to join me and Ryota on our meet? " "Sure-" "I think the fuck not." Mary said in a pissed tone appearing behind you, " Y/n let's go." Mary didn't even wait for a response and just draged you out of there. 

|I. S

You and the Yumeko gang were having lunch and talking as usual. But for Itsuki it seemed that Mary was too much in a need for attention as shew would constantly point you out or lay her head on your shoulder. You noticed that Itsuki was uncomfortable seeing all the physical contact between you and Mary, so you excused yourselfs and tried to make it up for your lover. " Awwww is my Suki jealous? " you said in a teasing tone, she looked away. " Why is she all over you today? Doesn't she know your mine? " You just giggled at your lover's words. 

|R. Y

Runa wasn't one to get jealous often, but when she did she would do whatever it takes to get your attention. Even if it meant embarrassing you. " So Itsuki as I was saying- " "Y/n I'm hungry, get me some food." Runa would interrupt you whenever you tried to talk by playing music, sneezing, touching parts of your body shamelessly, poking you? And so on until you got annoyed enough and stopped talking to Itsuki. Runa grins seeing her plan worked.

|K. M

You never know what she does or how she finds but Kirari knew whenever you we're hanging out with someone and who you were hanging out with. And today she found out Yumemi was getting a bit too touchy with you, she despised that. And you knew she despised it, so you where low-key afraid of what she would do this time. Because when the Momobami's where jealous, things get rough.

|S. I

When Sayaka was jealous, she gave you the iconic silent treatment. And you hated that, because whenever this happens you had to forcibly know who she was jealous of. " Come on Sayaka, give me a hint! I really don't remember! " you exaggerated desperately since your patience was decreasing slowly. Sayaka just coldly stares at you as you sigh. Then it hit you, " Ryota! Was it because of him? The bento box he gave me? " Sayaka stays silent then slowly nods. 

|R. M

You we're with the the Momobami's in the student council room having lunch and discussing some things, but then Kirari started to playfully flirt with you. Infront of Ririka, and you knew Ririka was already very doubtful of your relationship. So you threw signs at Kirari to stop, but she didn't. But unlike what you expected Ririka was pretty calm, that's when you noticed her clinching her fists tightly and even with the mask you could tell her ears were red. Ririka was indeed furious, how dare her sister flirt with her lover?! In other case scenarios Ririka would simply scare away anyone who tried to flirt with you.

|Y. Y

You and Yumemi where talking with Runa, and Runa being the childish kid she is decided to play a little and tease Yumemi. Runa started giving you all sort of complements, at first Yumemi didn't mind. But then Runa started making erotic jokes and Yumemi was pissed. Yumemi pulled you closer to her from behind as she also started to kiss and nibble on your neck. You we're embarrassed meanwhile Runa was enjoying the show.

|M. I

Midari wasn't going to deal with this, so as soon as she saw some guy flirting with you she went straight up to him with her gun in hand. " Oh hell nah, back off sucker. She's mine! " She yelled pointing her gun at him, the guy left right away.

 She's mine! " She yelled pointing her gun at him, the guy left right away