Break up prank!

|Y. J

After hearing the word's "I want to break up" Yumeko's face instantly darkened, but quickly went back to normal with a poker face and her usual smile.

"There must be some trick here right? I really do hope there is." Yumeko was now looking straight at you deeply and you low-key panicked and ended up confessing. "You got me Yumeko, it's just a prank." Hearing this Yumeko smiles victoriously and rushes to hug you. "You gave me quite a !"

|M. S

When you pulled Mary to the side saying you "needed to talk" she panicked and could almost feel her soul leave her body. So she urgently tried to avoid the subject with complaints and other things.

"Talk you say? Why should I lose my precious time talking?! I have things to do y/n! Besides we don't need to talk were perfectly fine idiot!" You could tell she was alarmed and seeingthis almost made you burst out laughing but you hold it in.

"Don't try to avoid this, I'm serious. I think...I think we should give ourself some time..." Mary's face made a -100° drop, it was at this moment she felt the real terror. You couldn't hold it in more and started laughing viciously while Mary stared at you with fear still in her eyes. She calmed down after you told her you were just joking, but she didn't let you go so easily and lets just say...you got what you deserved.

|I. S

Itsuki started growing nervous the moment you asked to meet up at a near by café to talk. And when she saw you walk through the entrance of the café with a (acted) serious face her nervousness rised up by a hundred.

"Greetings Itsuki, I'll make this quick. I want to break up with you." Itsuki freezed, her expressions were as if she had just seen a ghost. "R-really? Ah haha, wel-l in that case. I understand, I'll let you be."  Itsuki's voice started cracking while she spoke and her eye's were filling with water, so you knew it was enough of the prank.

"Oh don't cry! It's just a prank, Suki I love you! Did you actually think I was serious?" You nervously tried to lighten the mood, and after hearing your words Itsuki's tears started rolling down her cheeks so you quickly went and comforted her.

|R. Y

Runa wasn't an easy target and she quickly  knew something was up. Runa herself has pranked you many times, so she figured out this was payback for all those pranks.

"Oh ok, fine by me. You can leave now." Runa plainly said as she looked at you with a plain gaze. You were startled by her reaction, "Shouldn't she be crying or begging me to stay with her?" you internally say to yourself.

"Ok then, we'll i guess here it ends. I'll be leaving now." You slowly start heading towards the door waiting for Runa to do something, but she just nodded and went back to playing her game. With a huff you turn around and say, "Ok it's a prank, I'm not actually leaving." Runa smirks slightly and mumbles a "Knew it" to herself.

|K. M

Kirari remains emotionless hearing what you said and just stares at you making the whole place feel awkward, and her stare wasn't helping either since it was making you nervous and you felt intimidated. After minutes of pure silence you finally gain courage to speak up.

"I-.....It's a prank." You hear Kirari chuckle, "Very well dear, hope you got the reaction you wanted. And, don't think I won't get you back."

|S. I

As soon as those words left your mouth Sayaka could feel herself having a minor heart attack. "W-what? Are y-ou serious?" Sayaka's voice was shaky and it got less audible as she speaks. You slowly nod with your head lowered.

"N-no! Y/n please don't do this! Wh-at did I do wrong? Was it because of the Madam President? Have I spend too much time with her?!" As Sayaka panics and tears threaten to come out you quietly giggle, and Sayaka noticed and stops speaking. Seconds later you burst out laughing while a dumbfounded Sayaka looks at you.

After telling her it was a prank she dosen't talk to you for a week.

|R. M

No you don't. It's Ririka, do you really want to do that to her?

|Y. Y

Overall Yumemi was mostly confused and upset,  "Why so sudden? We were perfectly fine yesterday and now you want to break up?" Would probably get a bit threatening so you gave up and told her it was a prank. But she wouldn't be fully satisfied so she may take her anger out on fans(secretly).

|M. I

Midari being Midari would probably start a whole nonsense drama, "Was there a need for this prank? Like am I really that boring that you need to come up with your own ways to entertain yourself with me?"