christmas special

-not related to the story at all-

"Omi-Omi! don't come any closer" Atsumu screeched at Sakusa who was carrying 2 cups of punch. Although, Atsumu was also waving his hands around in front of himself trying keep Sakusa away, the taller male didn't bother stopping, and instead proceeded to do the opposite of what Atsumu wanted from him.

"miya what the hell are you screaming about" sakusa said in his monotone voice coming closer to atsumu, up until he was right next to the mustard haired male with one of his arms extending towards the twin.

"here's your drink by the way" the germaphobe said, only just realizing that atsumu's face was pale, making it seem like the shorter had just spotted a ghost.

"what's up with your face, Miya. i didnt poison your drink or put laxatives in it."

"look up" Atsumu mumbled looking down at his feet , leaving Sakusa to slowly lift his head up and look at the ceiling, only to find a mistletoe hanging right above him and atsumu.

"pffft is this what you were so worried about Miya?" sakusa joked, tracing his finger along side Atsumu's jawline and lifting his chin up, forcing him to look him in the eyes.

"w-well Omi Omi you don't like germs so I just assumed you wouldn't want to ki—" Atsumu mumbles, getting cut off with a soft kiss being pressed against his lips. When Sakusa's lips are finally off off his, his eyes brighten up and his lips break out into a large, eye crinkling, grin.

"your right, Atsumu, I hate germs and kissing isn't something that i'd do, but if it's with you, then I wouldn't mind it."

"I- omi... I wouldn't mind kissing you either. and DID YOU JUST CALL ME ATSUMU?!?!? BCJAJXJS" Atsumu celebrates, doing a little dance, while Sakusa's just staring down at him with a fondness in his eyes and a warm smile on his lips.

********************************************

and that's the story of how they started dating. Their first kiss, that was at a Christmas gathering, that had been planned by their friends, led to the beginning of their romantic relationship.

Christmas had always been a special time of the year for everyone, especially for the curly haired germaphone and the mustard hired twin. Because not only was it a jolly day filled with friends and family, and gorgeous decor, but it had also been the day that led to milestones in Kiyoomi's and Atsumu's relationship. December 25th was the day that both males celebrated their anniversary on every year, the day that they shared their first kiss, and most importantly, the day that Kiyoomi proposed to Atsumu on, and the day that the future Mr.Sakusa said 'yes'.