22

sakusa had always been stubborn. he'd always gotten his way. whether it was because of his germaphobia (is germaphobia an actual word???????) or because of his scary demeanor and glaring eyes, people have always done what'd he'd asked from them or rather demanded. so how the hell did he get roped in by atsumu to spend time with him at the fucking mall. aka a fucking germ-infested place that's crawling with people who just so happen to enjoy touching everything.

he'd said no. and he'd expected atsumu to listen, but noooooo, because atsumu had to be so annoyingly cut- annoying.

*

and so here he was. getting dressed for their stupid anniversary. there really wasn't any point in dreading on it anymore. because even though sakusa is stubborn and hates germs, he's not a quitter, and he's not just going to flake on his and atsumus plans.

also he's not thaaaat much of an asshole, and either way the thought of just spending time with Atsumu made him feel weird. like a good weird.

the thought of knowing that this would be the first time that he actually hung out with miya, without the presence of their 'friends' made him feel even weirder and quite frankly, a little on edge. and somewhat nervous.

but

Sakusa didn't get nervous.

he made people nervous.

what the actual frick was miya doing to him?