12

Fast - Forward to the Present

So there they were. Sakusa throwing daggers at Daishou, who was leading Atsumu and Atsumu's friends, or a pack of rabid dogs (which is what Sakusa likes to refer to them as), towards his lunch table, which consisted of himself, Akaashi, and Komori. Unfortunately, Daishou was now used to these glares, so he just shrugged and started formally introducing the people that haven't met yet.

After the introductions were through, Bokuto bounced over joyously to Akaashi and started flirting, and Daishou took Kuroo and brought him over to start a conversation with Komori, them 'coincidentally' leaving Atsumu and Sakusa by themselves, which led to Atsumu shyly making his way over to Sakusa.

"hah... hey Omi" Atsumu muttered nervously

"Miya." Sakusa replied rather coldly, which made Atsumu gulp loudly and stiffen

"I- ha uh" Miya spit out, looking for words to say, and very obviously struggling

"well. sit down. I don't bite. don't sit too close though"

"o-okay thanks" Atsumu said, releasing a breath he had no idea he was holding

"so why the fuck are you here"

"wellseeIknowyoutoldmenottocomespeaktoyouinreallifebutikindofgotdraggedheresopleasedonthateme... haha..."

"for fuck's sake, slow down and say that normal"

"yessir!" Atsumu exclaimed, sounding a bit more confident now. Or, well he was gaining a bit of confidence, until he saw that Sakusa had cocked a brow at him, and then proceeded to scoff at him.

"sir?"

"uhhhhhhhhhhh well it's a uhhh uhm yes?" and there we go. All of Atsumu's confidence that had been there just a few seconds prior was gone. Going straight out the window, and pissing Sakusa off. What the fuck was up with the rather confident and flirty person Sakusa had been texting? Where was he now that they were actually talking in real life? Was he actually that intimidated by the curly haired male? And what would it take to bring Miya's usual self back? Because without the normal Miya back, Sakusa had no way of finding out why he was actual here, after promising the germaphobe that he wouldn't come near him.

"Jesus Christ why are you so nervous, I said I don't bite, so stop being so jumpy and nervous, and also why are you here? I thought you promised you wouldn't come near me?"

"no see, it's not my fault" Atsumu sputtered out, sounding extremely desperate in wanting to explain his reasoning for why he was sitting next to the gorgeous germaphobe. Taking Sakusa's silence as a reason to proceed talking, Atsumu continued explaining.

"it's actually Daishou's fault. because like he came over to me and Bokuto and Kuroo and i told him ya didn't wanna see me but he didn't listen and he like dragged me over here and i was really nervous that ya would hate me so s-sorry." Atsumu said, mumbling the last part, but Sakusa had still heard it. Hell, Sakusa even chuckled a bit. Little did he know however, that that chuckle was the reason for the light pink shade that had found it's way onto Atsumu's face.

"alright then Miya."

"Hey! I said to call me Atsumuuuu" Atsumu whined, dragging out the last part of, sounding more like his usual self, now that he was feeling less intimidated by Sakusa's glare. He was even pouting a little bit. Sakusa thought that the pout was awfully cute, not that he would ever admit that out loud.

"Whatever you say, Miya"

"Atsumu"

"Miya."

"ATSUMUUU"

"Miya"

"yer a pain in the ass Omi Omi"

"the feelings mutual, Miya"

Sakusa's final sentence caused Atsumu to huff, and give up in trying to force Sakusa to call him by his first name. He let a sigh escape his lips, and moved onto starting a new conversation.

*******************************************

wow-

second update in a day!?!?!?

also.....

ive started writing the christmas special!!

however idk if i'll have it done by the time the 25th rolls over

i have 2 dinners with family to attend to tomorrow

so it might be posted during the evening of the 25th

but i still dunno where the hell im going with that chapter so im unsure if im even going to end up posting it.