𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐓

EXCLUSIVE!

WEDDING OUT WEAKER BLOOD: BLACK HEIR IS ENGAGED TO THE SACRED TWENTY-EIGHT'S JULIET FAWLEY

by Evia Vane

It looks like it's going to be a white wedding for Black with 'The Daily Prophet' being able to exclusively reveal that Regulus Black, son of Orion and Walburga, is no longer an eligible bachelor. The fifteen year old has found a bride in Juliet Fawley — daughter of Arin and Eliana Fawley. Juliet is pictured above, celebrating her seventeenth birthday with her fiancé.

In a rather unusual twist of fate, the attractive pair fell in love by chance, serving as beacon of hope for purebloods everywhere. Only last year did Minister Harold Minchum slam interbreeding between purebloods. However, Juliet and Regulus are here to prove that you can have both love and blood purity in a marriage. Whilst the couple have always ran in the same circles over the years, it wasn't until they were both sorted into Slytherin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry did a romantic connection blossom.

"Reg charmed his way into my heart. It's such a cliché, I know, but he entered my life when I was least expecting it and now I can't imagine a life without him. We're both well aware that some people will be skeptical because pureblood marriages are so often arranged, but I swear to Merlin that we are the real deal. I really want to share our relationship with the rest of the Wizarding World as a sign that the purity of blood will always prevail, naturally and not by design," said Juliet.

Regulus added: "Juliet is a beautiful witch, I can't wait to start a family with her. We know how important this wedding is to the magical community as a whole and are committed to having them take the next step with us, more so amidst these trying times."

Of course Regulus is referring to the rumours of muggles stealing magic from wizards. We're still investigating these claims at 'The Daily Prophet,' but we suspect the rise in muggleborn deaths as of late could be due to such illicit acts. Regardless, the news of an engagement between two notable figures is exactly what the magical community needs to be brought together again.

Don't forget to check out Juliet's interview with Lucille Foy of Witch Weekly in the next issue as well!