Chapter 13

Andrea's P.O.V.

We all got into Bethany's car and Jacob decided to drive because he was not risking the danger of Bethany drive after the car accident.

"What are you gonna order?" mumbled Beth while humming to the song that was playing on the radio.

"I don't know, I want everything right now. I'm so hungry," I replied. Scrolling through twitter and Instagram to go like and favorite some things that my followers tagged me on. Surprisingly, a text popped up.

I did get quite a few texts, but I usually didn't really talk to this person. Kian Lawley. I mean, I was really good friends with the o2l fam, but Kian and I never really hung out or talked to each other. I usually always hung out with Jc or Trevor.

It read, "Hey Andrea! Wanna hang out sometime?"

"Um.. sure! When do you want to hang out?"

"How about later tonight? ;)" I didn't really like the emoji face ";)". I don't know why he was asking me out in the first place.

"I can't tonight. Hanging out with Beth and Jacob."

"Awww alright, how about next week? And is Beth that girl who was in your video?"

"Sure! Can I ask something? Yeah and Bethany is the girl who was in my new video."

"Fire away!" he texted.

"Why do you want to hang out with me all of a sudden? I mean, we are friends and all, but we never really hung out or even talked," Jacob and Bethany were talking about their favourite foods and restaurants, so I stayed distracted.

"To be honest with you, I was dared to ask you by Jc." I couldn't believe him. He decides to randomly ask me out all friendly without telling me about how he was forced to ask me, I didn't really like that.

"Maybe next time, when you want to ask me to hang out, I would say yes, but not in the mood, sorry," I replied dryly.

"Oh okay... :(" I didn't even reply after that.

"What's that Andrea?" asked Bethany. her voice was raised slightly, but not in a mean or angry way.

"What?" I asked dumbly, with no emotions and shut off my phone.

"You were mumbling to yourself. Were you talking to us?" I didn't notice myself talking but I was so distracted by Kian that I must've said stuff.

"Oh I was just mumbling to the song," I said quickly. Bethany smiled and laughed at me.

"You idiot! The radio isn't even on!" she joked and smiled kindly.

"Tell us the truth Andrea. We can tell something's on your mind," Jacob asked staring at me the through the rear view mirror.

"I'll tell you guys when we reach Tacobell."

They nodded. They could tell this was going to be more serious.

We talked about other things like how we were going to make vines to make people watch Bethany's video.

Finally after 10 more minutes of driving, we reached Tacobell. I quickly got out and helped Bethany out.

"You guys ready for this?!" My voice was hesitant, and Beth knew that fans will be mobbing us soon.

"Let's do it," they both replied.

A minute later there were screaming fans running out of Tacobell and Target, which was right beside.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ANDREA!"

"YOUR'E MY FAVORITE JACOB! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!"

Bethany was just trying her best to smile in the stuffy space.

I waved my arms and yelled loudly, but not rudely to the fans surrounding us that were sticking their phones out for a picture.

"GUYS!" I yelled. Now everyone was quiet and still. "We thank you for all your support and love, but I just wanted to ask if Jacob, Bethany, and I could please have some lunch?"

"We would love for you guys to understand. We are starving right now, maybe if you guys roam around target for a bit while we eat, we can meet some of you guys later!" Jacob spoke trying to cheer their sad faces up.

They all muttered, and some swore rolling their eyes. What was their problem? They can't even let us eat?!

They made a way for us and we said bye to them after giving few of them hugs. I didn't realize until we reached Tacobell, that Bethany was squirming behind me and Jacob.

"What's wrong Beth?" I asked furrowing my brows together.

"I don't know, it was really crowded there and I almost had an anxiety attack."

Sharply, Jacob turned around and faced her. "Oh my god, we're so sorry. I can't believe we were too busy with our fans."

"It's totally okay, it's not you guys's fault with the chaotic-ness that happened," she nodded not making eye contact. I could tell that she was holding in tears.

I wrapped my arms around her, blocking the entrance to the restaurant. I rubbed her back with my hands and tucked her head into my chest.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Everything will be okay."

"You know how much we love you right Bethany?" Jacob asked, wrapping his arms around her too.

"Yes," she peeked her small head through the cocoon she was bundled in, and wryly smiled wiping away her tears.

"Can we eat know? I'm beyond starving," she joked lightening up the mood.

"I'm paying today!" I shouted happily.

"I will!" Jacob playfully shoved me.

"No, I will!" sighed Bethany laughing.

"I said it first, so I will," I demanded, ending the childish, but funny argument.

Both Jacob and Beth crossed their arms and said dryly, "really?!" Both their eyebrows were raised.

"Yes, I will," they probably knew how bad I was when it came to food. I just ordered everything and ended up spending tons of money.

"I promise I won't go over this time."

"Fine!" they both lifted their arms in the air surrendering. I grinned with joy and skipped into the restaurant. I couldn't believe who I saw.

******

Hey guys!! I'm SO SO SO SO sorry I didn't update for like 10748492 years!! I was super busy with school and all that crap in life so yeah.

Anyways! I honestly think that this chapter was super boring but I want to know your opinion! What do ya think will happen between Kian and Andrea? Or will it be Andrea and Jacob? 😏 I said this book was going to be on
Friendship and totally rated G, but it seems to me that the chapter with Andrea and Jacob doing movie night has the most reads 😏 or maybe will it be Beth and Jacob??? You have to read to find out!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR A PIECE OF ME!! IM SO PROUD OF JACOB!! SHAWNS ALBUM IS ON PRE ORDER AND IM LIKE CHSKFBAL!!

I'm too high... thanks so much for reading ilysm!!

xoxo Motafictions💕