Chapter 9

Jacob's P.O.V

I felt so guilty for having feelings for Maggie. I had no idea that Maggie bullied Bethany. She was still limping when we brought her back to the hospital.

"You guys should go and relax now. you guys can help me film when I get out. My mom told me that I could go out in 5 days, just so they can watch me and see how I'm doing," Beth said. she had dark circles and she looked so tired. Her usually beautiful glowing tan skin was pale and her straight hair was tied in a really high messy bun that was all over the place. Honestly, she looked terrible.

"Alright," I said and gave her a hug.

Andrea hugged her too and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Beth giggled which showed her dimples.

"Bye!! We'll visit everyday! We love you," beamed Andrea. Doing a dramatic hair flip.

We went outside and I talked to Andrea.

"I can't believe I didn't notice that fake voice that Maggie had.." I said. I brushed my hair up tugging at it. I chewed on my lips feeling so stupid. I knew that Maggie was sort of a slut, and I didn't even know why I started to like her all of a sudden.

"I know. I wanted to punch you in the face. I knew that you knew she seemed fake and you still flirted with her? Wow..." Andrea looked pissed, but I could tell she was forgiving me. Andrea was the type of person who just couldn't keep a grudge on someone. She knew everyone made mistakes and she did too, so Andrea knew she had to let go at some point.

"I'm honestly so sorry. I owe you Starbucks because we couldn't get drinks because of Maggie, let's go."

We took the bus and got to a near Starbucks.

"What would you like?" I asked. there was a long line up and I saw a few girls our age staring at me and winking. Awkward...

"I want a classic caramel macchiato," Andrea was usually more of a tea drinker but I could tell she was tired, she needed the extra boost of energy.

"What size?"

"Venti. Extra caramel and chocolate drizzle!" her mood was lightning up. I was glad. She was wearing a slightly lavender cropped top and some black denim shorts. Her hair was long and straight.

"You're gonna get fat," I said teasingly.

"I probably would, but who cares!" She laughed. A old man with a plaid coat and long pants glared at us but we kept laughing.

When it was finally out turn to order, there was a pretty girl. She had dirty blonde hair that was braided. She had on light red rectangle glasses. She wore the Starbucks apron and she was fairly tall. Her name tag said, "Ellie" she almost had a heart attack or something.

"Oh my god! OH MY GAWD!!!"

"Umm..." Andrea and I said at the same time. Ellie was having a fan girl moment.

"I love you guys so much!!! I can't believe I'm seeing you guys!!! Can I take a picture?" We smiled brightly.

"Uh sure. You might want to hurry," I said. People were glaring and swearing. The line was so long.

We quickly took a picture and ordered. I ordered a venti chocolaty chip frappe. My favourite for the summer time. It wasn't that hot in California today, but it was a nice warm day. We headed outside.

"Thanks," Andrea said while blowing on her drink. She blew too hard and the drink splattered on her face.

"HAHAHAHA!!" I laughed so hard and almost died. Andrea was laughing with me. We probably looked like crazy typical teenagers, enjoying our young life.

"I really need a tissue," she said staying still. The coffee was starting to drop down onto her shit.

I checked my pockets and there were no tissues. "I don't have any."

"Ugh!!" Complained Andrea. She pouted her lips and whined while we went back into Starbucks to get tissues. There weren't as much people now. Ellie wasn't there either, so probably she was on her break or something.

Andrea wiped the coffee carefully trying not to smudge her makeup. I on purposely bumped my arm on her arm and the tissue smeared across her face, leaving her makeup all over her face.

"JACOB WHITESIDES, I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU SON OF A-"

I cut her up, "shut up Andrea!" I said quietly right before she swore. A innocent looking little girl was watching us and I didn't want her to hear anything.

Andrea noticed and smiled.

"I need to use the freaking washroom and wipe my makeup off because of you!!" She stabbed the side of my body with her arm playfully and laughed.

"Ill wait over here," I said pointing to a table right in front. She nodded.

I was scrolling through twitter and following people and dming some of my fans. I loved them so much. If it weren't for them, I would probably be an ordinary 15 year old boy doing typical things.

I heard the bell of the entrance door and looked up. I saw someone I did not expect to see at all. Maggie and Madison.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Do u like Madison in this story? I think Madison is kinda annoying (that's what I'm looking for, someone who is annoying) and a lot of people call her a bully. I mean, she DID leak her nudes and she's pretty young... I know that this was a short chapter so I'm sorry but I might be posting a short filler! Ily ❤️
P.s I do really like Madison's songs

xoxo Motafictions 💕