Keep It Sweet in Your Memory

This is one old ass piece, its from almost half a year ago, and it was about completely different characters, but I like it sorta so I edited and here we are.

I also Googled Harry styles song "Sunflower" for some reason, idk I don't even listen to him I don't even know the song I just know it exists. But anyway that's where the title is from.

I don't know shit about Christian weddings so if there's something inaccurate don't come at me

Now, this is all fucking fluff, enjoy.

"Do you, Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Junior, take Gerard Arthur Way to be your husband, in sickness and health?"

Frank grinned, that was a stupid question – of course he did. He wouldn't be there, barely restraining himself from kissing and eating his future husband's face if he wasn't going to marry him. He wouldn't have proposed if he didn't intend on marrying that man and, quite honestly; he didn't think there was someone on the planet who couldn't see how much they loved each other.

"I've been waiting for more than ten fucking years, there's no way I wouldn't marry him." Frank said eventually, and although he knew that wasn't what the priest has asked for, no one in the church, including the priest, seemed to mind. They were all awing at him, actually.

The priest chuckled breathily, as if saying to himself that he should have expected that from Frank. He really did though, Frank knew. "I'll take that as a yes," the priest teased. "Now, Gerard Arthur Way, do you take Frank Antho—"

"Yes – yes, I do. His name is way too long please don't make me wait," Gerard laughed nervously, and the priest sighed, although he was still smiling fondly.

Frank tried to pout playfully, just to tease Gerard for not letting the priest say his full name; but despite that, he knew his name really was way too long, and well, he was just as eager as the man in front of him. So as Frank tried to pout, he found the task impossible with his lips stretched to the maximum by his grin.

"Are there any protestors to the unison of this lovely couple?" The priest called. Silence followed.

Gerard and Frank grinned at each other, tears welling up in their eyes, turning them glossy and their vision blurry. Gerard sniffled, and Frank cooed quietly, gently and comfortingly rubbing his thumbs over Gerard's hands that he held in his.

"In that case, you now may ki—"

Once again, the delighted couple ignored the priest, and his groan of annoyance went unnoticed as they smashed their faces together into a kiss that was far more gentle than it looked to be when it first started. Their lips moved softly and smoothly along each other, their noses bumping every now and then as the kiss deepened and deepened.

The priest watched them, amused with the way they acted like teenagers who had just discovered the art of kissing and were found to be doing that only. But as soft little breathes began getting sucked in by hungry lungs, fingers tangled into dark chocolate locks of hair, and cheeks turned a deep cherry red, the priest cleared his throat – the two were getting just a tiny bit too inappropriate for a church.

Frank's and Gerard's lips parted each with a gasp, and their cheeks tinted a color of blood so deep they might as well have been bleeding. They glanced at the other, then at the priest and then the crowd that had come to celebrate their marriage with them. Whether it be friends or family.

The whole crowd was cheering, giggling and laughing, barely able to contain their laughter as they watched the now husbands stare at them in horror, having forgotten they had a crowd in their kiss. Each individual in the crowd, as was expected, has reacted differently, and as were some reactions amusing, the couple found a few of them making their ears go red.