𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎

Magsimula sa umpisa

In the distance, Reiner throws Titans at the soldiers as a last resort attack, and Eren and Mikasa are dismounted in the chaos.

Mikasa attempts to stand, but her injury, which is her crushed ribs, is worsened by the sudden attack.

In the distance, a Titan advances through the clouds of dust, and Eren recognizes it as the same Titan which killed his mother 5 years ago.

"Girlie's smiling like some Titan." Y/n scoffed.

"Well, uh, she is a Titan." Armin pointed out.

"Oh...right." Y/n sweatdropped.

Ymir brawls with the Titans. The commander is dismounted when she attacks a Titan pursuing him.

Erwin's Scouts attempt to defend him, though Erwin places Eren's life above his own for the sake of the mission.

Scouts continue to defend Erwin as the Armored Titan throws more Titans, dismounting Y/n from her horse.

(A/N: Shhhh, let's pretend Jean is working with some other people.)

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Armin jumped off his horse and ran to Y/n, who attempted to stand up.

"I'm okay. I just need to get rid of these Titans and we'll be fine. Give me...a few minutes." Y/n requested before standing up.

"Stop lying to me and yourself! You're obviously not okay!" Armin argued, finally saying something about Y/n's constant lying.

"You got me...Armin." Y/n sighed, her legs giving out. She had fought in this expedition a little too much.

She had been fighting a bit too much than what she had been allowed to. She had been fighting and lying to herself that she wasn't tired.

Armin comes to her side, carrying her away from the battle since he wasn't the best when it comes to fighting the Titans.

The only reason he even managed to graduate from the Training Corps was because he excelled in Academics.

Eren desperately attempted to trigger his transformation while the Titans devour the Scouts, and Hannes nearly gains the upper hand over the smiling Titan.

Suddenly, the Titan catches Hannes in its grip, and Eren and Mikasa are unable to stop it as it brings Hannes to its mouth, biting him in half.

Armin, who saw the scene, is powerless when it comes to fighting against Titans.

Mikasa, who saw the scene, is unable to fight due to her crushed ribs from being gripped by a Titan's hand.

Eren, who saw the scene, is not able to turn into a Titan just in time to attack the Smiling Titan that had murdered both his mom and now...Hannes.

Y/n, who saw the scene, is currently unable to move due to her numb legs and exhaustion.

They all watched in horror as Hannes gives them one final smile before getting eaten by the Smiling Titan.

Eren collapses in anguish, laughing and screaming hysterically at his inability to prevent the tragedies around him.

"N-No..." Y/n stammered, staring as the Smiling Titan just grinned at Eren and Mikasa as if she didn't eat someone they have been with since childhood.

"Armin...let me go." Y/n demanded, trying to escape his grasp. If her legs weren't numb, she would've saved him.

"Y-You'll get eaten if you go out there, Y/n! You can't!" Armin strengthened his grip around her.

"I haven't changed a darn bit...why am I so weak?" Y/n whimpered, her body gave up on her.

"I've rested enough. This is annoying as heck. Why am I so sleepy? Why am I always tired?" Y/n stammered.