Chapter Two

Chapter 2

(Luke's POV)

"Attention passengers, you are now able to move about in your cabin, but please-"

"HI I'M CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG," Michael interrupts.

We have been on a plane to America for over twenty hours and we have only a few more left. Michael seems to be more happy about than I am and I don't know why. He was just as mad as I was this morning. 

Our Management thinks it's the best idea if we go to America and get use to our surroundings before we tour with One Direction this summer on their 'Where We Are Tour.' Out of all 50 state there are, they chose Illinois. I wouldn't mind going to Chicago because I loved learning about that place, but we are going to be an hour or two away from it. We are going to a stupid camp, outdoors. I'm fine with warm weather because leaving Australia, it's -3 outside. In Illinois, it is 81. 

Michael just took the microphone from the poor flight attendant, grabbed his phone, and played Thrift Shop into the mic. Uncensored. 

"THIS IS F**KING AWESOME!"

He seems to be having fun. This will probably why we will be banned from ever riding airplanes publicly again. Thanks Mikey. I grab my phone from my pocket and plug my earphones in and start listening to music. I love escaping the world and my problems and just focus on music. Music is my sweet escape.

"Luke..."

Ashton..Why can't I just have the rest of the flight with peace and quiet? I love the band mates, but i'm so tired and I just want to leave America now and stay home. 

"What?" I ask.

"What happened with you and Anne? Twitter is blowing up."

Just hearing her name makes me want to bark. Anne. The girl that used me for fame. When I thought she loved me. She landed a modeling job a few weeks after we started dating publicly. She broke up with me a month later. Over text. Saying it was too much and she needed to focus on her career. A few weeks later, she told the press that she used me. I haven't talked to her since. I hope to never. She was a mistake in my life and I don't need her or anyone else like her in my life.

"She used me okay?" I said rudely.

"Fine. I just thought you wanted some company and to tell someone about it.."

"Well I don't! I'm fine!" I yell.

"AYE LUKE. SHOUT OUT TO MY BFF 5 EVER, LUKEY POOKEY" Michael says.

I slowly sink down into my seat, hiding myself from all the people staring at me in disappointment. This is going to be just great. I turn my music up louder and pray for the flight to end.

*****

AMERICA! Specifically ILLINOIS! We are here. After what felt like 40 hours, we made it. I have to admit, being so far away from Anne, feels amazing. I don't have to worry about paps-

"Luke Hemmings! Is it true what Anne Tarnel said to the press?"

"Luke! What do you say back to Anne?"

"Luke, are you still together?"

"Hemmings, is this a cover up?"

I almost wanted to punch the pap that said that last question. I wanted to escape my troubles. This is just as worse. I walk as fast as I can towards the baggage claim and wait, alone, for my stuff. Calum, Michael and Ash are being crowded by the paps and I don't want to help them. If guy's had periods, I would be on mine. I swear, I would be the biggest guy diva ever known.

"Luke? What the hell man?" Calum says.

"What?" I ask.

"You didn't help us while we were being attacked by paps! I know you are still pissed off about Anne, but dude, get over it."

As soon as he said that I grabbed my bags and walked into my own taxi. He doesn't understand. Sure he hooks up with girls every party we go to, but he doesn't have feelings for them. I loved Anne. We were friends since high school.

"Where to sir?" the taxi man asks.

"Umm.. Camp Castaway?"

"Sure! We are just twenty minutes away from there."

I start playing my music and look out the window. Right before we move, I see Calum, Michael, and Ashton running towards the car. Luckily, the car moves away and I am now free of problems. 

Until I get there.

****

I pay the man and grab my bags in the back. I follow the signs of where to sign in. I pray no one notices me. We aren't as huge here, but we are somewhat popular in America. I walk into this huge main building and go to a table with a lady and a bunch of papers.

"Name?" she asks in an english accent.

"Luke..Luke Hemmings."

"Ah! Okay! You are signed in. Just go to the table next to me for your cabin number you will be staying in."

"Thanks."

I walk over to the other table and wait for a few people to check in.

"Name?"

"Luke Hemmings."

"Okay. Half of your roommates are here now!"

Half? I thought it was just gonna be the four of us. Oh well. I hear Calum and Ashton laughing at Michael's probably stupid comment in the hallway. I need to hurry.

"Mam, would you mind hurrying? I uh...I uh.. got to use the restroom."

"Sure! You're cabin number is...."

"Cabin 27"

_____________________________________________________________________________
AYYYEEEEEE. I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW SO EXPECT A FEW UPDATES. THIS STORY IS GONNA BE GOOD. I HAVE ALL THESE PLANS AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL WORK OUT. SO SATURDAY IS VALENTINES DAY...EXPECT ME TO BE EATING A TUB OF ICECREAM AND WATCHING NETFLIX ALL DAY CUZ IT WILL HAPPEN. LOL JK. I'M GOING ON VACATION. BUT STILL. I GOT NO BAE. LONER 5 EVER. BTW THANKS FOR READING...