✧・04: RUMORED DEATH

F/N went to the mansion earlier than anticipated so she just sharpened her swords. Then experimented with new abilities within her use.

She sees a familiar blonde opening the door. She looks up while a smirk curled up on her face, "You're early too, huh?"

She chuckled. "I see.." he then sat down on the couch.

"Hey Kura-Chan?" he got startled.

"K.. Kura what?-"

"Kura-Chan? Is it not appropriate?"

"I— No it's not that.. it's just unusual? No one gave me a nickname, they would just put for formalities or not."

"Really? You could have multiple nicknames!"

"That is not necessa—"

"Like Kura.. Pika.. Pika pika.. and Kura Kura! Maybe even Kura-pi. Yeah, Kura-pi sounds good." F/N grins.

Kurapika was just fascinated by how her attitude varied.

She pouts, "What? Stop staring at me."

"Sorry sorry, I didn't know you'll be this talkative." he chuckles.

She red up from embarrassment, unable to find the words to express anything. "I.. Uhm.. I think I got too comfortable.."

"No no, it's fine. It's a nice side to you."

She puts her gaze on the blonde male and her cheeks red up. "I see.." she then look at the door slightly open and see the others peeking.

"My my.. What do we have here?" Basho whistles to the both of them.

F/N stood up then fixed her clothes and disheveled hair, "Just discussions about the job. Please don't make wrong assumptions."

"Melody, Is she lying?" Basho questions Melody.

The female glares at Melody intently. Melody didn't pay attention to the female so she nodded to Basho.

Basho kept teasing them both, F/N kept a straight face but was dying of embarrassment inside. Wanting to go to a corner.

"Whatever. I think now is the time for the job." she successfully changed the topic.

All of them have their designated items for the leader and got their jobs. They all discuss the mission at hand, and Kurapika stood out the most when discussing it. He was serious about his job. F/N knows that he was impatient and wanted to clear things up quickly to avoid arguments. But it always ends up being an argument. Something she noticed in his behavior.

When it was about time they meet the boss, Baise pointed at a certain painting. "Excuse me. What's that?"

"It's too realistic." Basho added.

"This is an actual human being," Dalzollene answered making them all gasp.

"He used to be a fellow bodyguard. But he ignored my advice and was fooled by false information, putting the other bodyguards and the boss at risk. And so, he was punished accordingly," the leader said as he walked, "You were all brought in to be his replacements. Let's go,"

"Boss. I've brought the new bodyguards." The leader knocked.

A purple-haired female opened the door and spoke up, "Come in." While she continued to pull the door open.