oh baby!

kageyama turned and eyed the orange sun up and down and puffed his chest, arms crossed.

"late as always, boke."

hinata smiled. he silently walked towards kageyama— like a tiger stalking its prey, ready to pounce. his unnerving smile and sly, calculating eyes right on kageyamas beautiful shades of blue. kageyama didn't move, didn't react, just stared back into hinata's with such innocence and warmth.

when hinata was finally standing in front of kageyma; it felt weird how hinata was barely the same height as him now. he's afraid he might eventually get taller. hinata wrapped his long arms loosely around kageyama, pulling him towards his chest.

kageyama put his arms around the orange haired teens neck and they just stared.

it was moments like this where they wordlessly admired each other, trying to stare deep at each other's soul as if they were trying to find something. and they did, both finding love and warmth.

"miss me, baby?" hinata said softly, as if the words can break at any given moment.

"mh.. no, shut up boke. in your dreams." his blue beauty replied. kageyama was feisty alright but you can tell how he felt from just looking at his eyes.

the wind blew smoothly towards north. there surroundings so silent and the sky so blue, clear of any clouds. on the rooftop of the school, sometimes they would have conversations about falling off the roof. yeah, they were weird, but it gave them some kind of deep connection to each other. weirdos if you ask me.

hinata lowered his head to kageyamas neck, inhaling the addictive but light scent. kageyama grew light blush on his cheeks, he couldn't help but be flustered around hinata, the teen always had a way that stripped him of everything and took down his walls.

"when are you gonna let go of me?"

"when i want to baby. tired right now."

and that was kageyamas cue to play with hinatas hair and enjoy the silence and each other's presence.

10, 15, 18, 22, 25, 30 minutes went by in silence. what a weird couple. but they enjoyed it. just feeling the warmth radiating off each other and wind blowing against them.

it was time to go back into class, there last class of the day.

hinata untangled himself from kageyama and wordlessly left kageyama, opening the door of the entrance to the roof and walking down the steps, not giving him any goodbyes or kisses.

he knew how to make kageyama touch-starved, unsatisfied and always thinking about him. if anything, hinata was a weirdo.

"fucking boke.." he whispered. some minutes passed and he sighed, deciding to go back in class and finish the day. did he have math class or geometry? ah, whatever. there the same thing anyway.

end of oh baby!

writers note: tbh, if i was gonna write a story i would most likely write it on ao3 because there are some good stories on wattpad, but i have to admit, ao3 is superior. but i chose wattpad because it was easy to download and all that.

writers note: haha i fixed it, now im not unsatisfied. and i decided i won't delete my stories after awhile.

writers note: im always unsatisfied.