intro.

it was there 2nd year in karasuno high.
senpai's fled to college like a flock of crows leaving its nest, leaving the crazed tanaka and nishinoya to take care of the 2nd years.

they may have lost there senpai's but that did not stop them from pushing through once more, officially set on nationals— taking in first years left and right wanting to play volleyball.

karasuno has risen from its fall and returned to being one of the powerhouses in the prefecture.

the wild young crow cried for victory.

-

tsukishima kei, still the salty bastard he was. it's a surprise and he can still grow, he might even reach 7'ft.

tadashi yamaguchi, still shy and gets nervous easily, but his confidence has grown. he's more outgoing and has finally learned how to perfectly execute a jump float serve.

hitoka yachi, still the creative girl she was, a little bit crazy if you get to know her but shy on the outside. kiyoko-san taught her everything she needed to know to support karasuno and raise it to its fullest potential.

and the crazy duo. oh where do i begin with the other 2 crows. you'd be surprised on there personality and physics i described them to be.

hinata shoyo, a ball of sunshine. he's quirky, a ladies dream. his growth spurt made him more muscular and he grew taller, barely meeting kageyama's height. some people wondered if he just hit puberty late and had gotten a sudden glow-up. after his unforgettable appearance in first year, he was considered the nasty term "popular," at his school. but don't let this description fool you, his eyes set on nationals and his dream.

kageyama tobio, still feisty and has more anxiety than ever since middle school, king of the court has been renewed and polished to another meaning. muscular and a strong structure. but students particularly fawn over his eyes.

those eyes. they show you a whole world of its own. many shades of blues and when they sparkle, everyone in a 5 mile radius can see it.

his hair is longer, maybe around his neck, barely his shoulders. karasuno has been getting more attention lately, and he's been getting more panicked because of the attention. the blue eyed man was attractive yes, but even a straight man thought kageyama tobio was just beautiful.

-

currently in volleyball club, they're practicing and practicing, insults and teases are thrown from each side of the net, pmfs! can be heard from outside.

just another eventful day at school, just another day closer to nationals.

did i mention a bunch of girls eyeing hinata shoyo like a they just scored a lottery ticket? it had become the norm to have a little fan base waiting at the volleyball courts. karasuno was practically seijoh.

and the bright smiles he gave back.

please, who does he thinks he is— an idol? if so i'll bring his downfall.

maybe kageyama should've took that small gesture as a sign. but he's just a beautiful mess that loves two things: volleyball and milk.

-

lunch rolls in and confessions ensued,

"h-hinata kun!"

the fluffy mop of signature orange faced the sound of the voice, his signature grin that every person dreams of at night faced towards the stuttering girl.

"yes?"

"ah- can you meet me in the school garden? 'need to say something to you, hah.."

"hm.." hinata looked at her with a teasing smirk, lips sealed tightly. enticing? alluring?suddenly he replied,

"gomen! im gonna go hang out with someone right now, i don't have time. maybe you can tell me another day, or put a note in my locker— you know where it is." he laughed and winked.

she flushed red, like a peach. a little sad and embarrassed she couldn't have shoyo now but she could wait for him.

"ah- a-alright then, see you!."

and hinata was off.

-

he reached to the schools roof, opening the door as a gush of wind hits him, breathing in the scent, eyes closed and lips formed into a smile. what made him grin more was the sight he saw when he opened them.

the stoic beauty in front of him, only a few meters away, so docile and innocent looking-

"kageyama!"

end of introduction.

writers note: yes i am a big fan of bottom kageyama and top hinata. i don't ship one person with multiple, i stick with one and go down with it.