𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

author note:hold on bitches, we're getting there but not there yet. you get what I mean?...they're ready for each other now but they just gotta face some obstacles...

it'll never be the end.

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

2 years later...

I love international business so much. Everyone is so amazing and the places I go to are beautiful. I feel so whole and at peace.

In Australia now and it's a very different environment but I'll get used to it.

I'm getting ready for my flight back to jersey since it's Christmas and the holidays. Suppose to be back the fifth though. Can't wait to see my mom and dad who are doing well I guess.

I don't think I've seen them in months...actually since right before Greece...

I've been busy and there's never time to even sit and watch tv.

The airport was hectic and completely packed.

I'm happy when I'm finally at my moms doorsteps. The door opens to Julie who sadly looks like her ugly mom. Mary.

Our bond has...been glued together I guess. I still don't fully give her my trust because she did ruin my whole entire life but whose counting.

She finally settled down with a man and had Julie whose four years old and absolutely beautiful and so well behaved which is crazy because no kid is usually this good.

"Ana!" Her arms hug my legs and I laugh picking her up.

The only other person who used to call me ana was mattia. I don't know how this little girl started calling me it because I absolutely hate it and always gave mattia shit about it.

"Where's your mom?" I whisper.

"Right here." Mary smiles and so do I hugging her.

"You look good." Mary gives me a disgusting look and I roll my eyes.

"It's cold and snowing in jersey I'm sorry that I won't wear a stupid dress like you and mine. At least I'm not a mom and hoenstly I look-"

"Diana stop!" I hear my mom yell coming downstairs and I keep my eye roll to myself.

She hugs me tightly and o just fake a laugh.

"You look beautiful where's ma-" she stops.

Really?

"I'm sorry I forgot." She quickly changes.

"Your dad is stuck in the airport at New York so he probably won't be here for another two days because planes are being cancelled but it's fine." Shes a sign at changing subjects.

I miss him. Eight christmases ago was kind of the mark of o it relationship and I was so happy. We were just two seventeen year olds exchanging stupid gold necklaces to each other's. I wonder if he still has my necklace.