𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛🖤

𝖨𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌.

𝖨𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾?

.............................

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

.....

"Why do you hate me so damn much!" I scream completely furriated. I always keep all my emotions in to the point I'm a ball of fire when things come out.

She's the root of all my fucking depression and horrible life.

"Because you're annoying." Is all she says.

"You're in college! An adult. I have never done anything to you! Nothing at all but you want to push. Why does everyone hate me so much?! I just want to know what I've done." I scream and she's quiet.

"Stop yelling." My mom screams standing next to her perfect dear Mary. God they disgust me.

"You guys are pathetic sluts." I breathe and there faces drop a little.

"I'm tired and so fed up! No one loves me and the fact that I'm an enemy in my own home hurts mom! You say such horrible things to me for no reason! I'm never even home for you guys to even care. Everything I do is wrong? Everything I do is bad? Like holy fuck what more do you bitches need! It's been seventeen years. Seventeen."

"And Mary I don't know why you're mad you've always been mom and dads favorite. It has always been you. It's always you! You guys do the bare minimum and congratulate yourself on paying bills and putting a roof over my head well hello that's what a parent is suppose to do!!" I scream at there faces.

"I am sick and tired of it being three against one. Your critique everything I do. If I get a get good grade it's still never enough! I am not enough for anyone and I-" don't cry not this time.

"I'm such a bad daughter right?" I'm going to break this family into pieces.

"Mom you don't even know that ever since we came from dad has had multiple affairs. Since I was five your husband has fucked other women. But I didn't say anything. Because honestly you deserved it. " I smile and I see her life drain.

"It doesn't feel good does it?" I wheeler taking a step back.

"And your prize possession of an amazing daughter. Mary was pregnant. Three times and had multiple abortions after you've always preached that sex after marriage and respect yourself?" Mary has tears feeling and I feel good.

"And wait till family find out you take pills to calm your anxiety because you have mental problems." I throw at her and she thinks I wouldn't do it but I will.

"What?! Nothing?! Hello!!" I scream waving at them.

"See you bitches in hell." I smile before slamming the door in there faces.