𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

author note: hope you guys are a little patient at first i need to build up the plot but it won't too long.

'𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌'-𝗆.𝗉.

•𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯•

i wake up to the annoying ringing of my alarm. god i hate school. more importantly i hate this private school. im just trying to make it day by day. that's it.

i get out of bed and go get ready. i think I'm going to be late if I'm being honest but I don't care anymore. School ends in about a month and I'm happy because we're done with testing and shit only need finals and that will be all. There's prom but it's not like the only guy I've had a crush on since freshman year will ask me out to it.

I grab my keys and purse since I don't really need much. Most my things are always at school. I end up going to a small coffee shop and getting some iced coffee. I don't drink it much but if I'm going to be late to school night as well make it worth the while.

When I get to school it's already third period and people are standing to leave there classes.

My eyes dart to Alejandro with one of friends. He was so attractive. He seemed so perfect. His smile. His eyes his hair. Everything about him had to be pure perfection. I think I was actually in love with him. It's an obsession.

I try not smiling to hard walking past him then feel a hand on my arm. The hand is large but soft and the rings on them are cold against my skin. I turn to see his hand on my arm.

His hand on my arm.

I feel like a kid on Christmas when I get Santa Claus socks.

I'm screaming inside and can feel my cheeks turn bright red and he laughs softly at my expression letting go.

"See you." His friend dabs him up and Alejandro nods before turning to face me again.

"I know we don't talk but the history teacher you have the highest grade and I was wondering if you can help me with this project. She said if I Aced it it'll bring my grade up because I decided to act like the class didn't matter till last minute." He asks politely.

"So-s-so.." I hate being so awkward spit it out.

"I have study hall now. If you get a pass we can work on it now? Only if-"

"Yeah that's fine." Calm the fuck down diana. Just a boy. A silly boy.

That's what I do though. My third period teacher allows me to go to the library with Alejandro and there's basically no one here.

We sit in the library and I'm pettrified. Never really been this close to him and I'm already someone who can't communicate with people so just sitting here next to the musical at beyond handsome man is kind of a lot.

"I mean she let you pick your topic so that would be easier right? I think you should pick something that has the most information so it won't be to difficult." I suggest and he nods opening a blank document.

"Thank you. Again for this. I'm dumb for procrastinating." He runs his hand over his face cleverly stressed and my eyes are just focused on his lips. I blink rapidly and look away.

"No it's fine. I don't really have much to do." I whisper and he nods.

I want to scream as our arms and knees are touching. Barely but there touching.

I am so in love with him. There isn't one bad thing about him.

after school...

I check my phone and it's already 5:34pm. Did we really just spend all this time together? I won't lie I'm exhausted but almost done.

Fifteen pages written and everything looks good. He's very smart but I think his mindset is to much on soccer.

I even had to put on these glasses because my eyes were getting heavy. And blurry. I hate glasses. So much.

"And thank you again. I took up all your day." He smiles looking at me.

"It's fine really-" from the corner of my eyes Jenna walks in. She smiles at Alejandro. Why is she even still here?

That's not a regular smile. I look at Alejandro whose smiling back at her.

These are not regular smiles.

I would know because this is how I smile to Alejandro Rosario.

She likes him.

He likes her.

That's who he had been texting him this whole time. Yet complimenting me?

Then mattia walks in but I don't talk to any of those two. He's smiling at Jenna. No damn way... giving the same smile Jenna is giving to Alejandro.

His eyes dart to Alejandro then Jenna.

Then his eyes go to me then Alejandro. Then to Jenna.

Then back to me.

No. Fucking. Way.

author note: some chapters will be shorter then others but i really am trying to make them as long as possible anyways bye!