"Boys, Elijah and I will be going now." Anastasia calls from upstairs.

"Where to?"
"We'll be seeing New Orleans and shop in a few stores. I'll be sure to grab you things along the way. Need anything?" She asks.

"Nothing." Klaus answers and Finn shook his head.

"Alright, be careful down there and for the love of gods fix the place." She jokes making the two laugh before they hear the door shutting and footsteps walking away.

"Anastasia! Ana!" Lucien shouted for her, but no reply as Finn chuckles and drank the whole thing before throwing it behind him.

"You are that thirsty?"
"Didn't get enough." Finn smirks and Klaus shrugs.

"You are right. I do need some food and we do need to fix this place. Maybe have people clean it all up." Klaus mutters and looks at Finn before they both laugh together. Klaus put his arm around Finn and they went upstairs laughing as Lucien struggles to break free.

"You bastards! I will get out of here! You hear me!" Lucien shouted after them as they just laugh and shut the door behind them.

——

"My love, what is this place?" Anastasia pointed towards the peculiar building with two men standing outside.

"Ahh, The Abattoir. I've heard from Niklaus that an old friend now owns it along with ruling the New Orleans streets."
"Shall we visit?" Anastasia looks at him and he smiles nodding his head before they walked up towards them.

"Sorry, you can't get in unless business is taking place."
"Jason, let them in." They heard and the two motions their head letting them both in and they walked inside.

"Elijah!"
"Marcellus." Elijah greets as Marcellus gets up from his seat and shook his hand.

"Nice to see an old friend. Who is this lovely lady?" He asks looking at Anastasia who was smiling kindly.

"This is my wife, Anastasia. My love, this is Marcellus."
"But my friends call me Marcel. I never knew you have a wife." He tell Elijah who chuckles putting an arm around her waist.

"If Niklaus did not put her in a deep slumber then I would mostly gladly introduce you two." Elijah tells him truthfully.

"How long?"
"Long time before we turned." Elijah tells him truthfully and he made an o shaped.

"Pleasure to meet you, Anastasia."
"Likewise." She giggles and he chuckles. Elijah's phone rang and he grabs it looking to see the caller.

"If you'll excuse me, my brother is calling me. Marcellus mind showing my wife around?" Elijah requested and Marcel nodded before they both walked away as Elijah did the same in the opposite direction. He answers the call and place his ear against it.

"Niklaus, what is it?" He asks calmly.

"The witches." Klaus answers which made him frown.

"What about them?"
"According to them that I have a child with this woman named Hayley. I need your help." Klaus pleaded softly and Elijah nodded.

"We'll be there." He hang up his phone and placing it in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" Anastasia walks up to him as did Marcel.

"Klaus needed us for something. I am deeply sorry to cut our meeting short, Marcel."
"Ahh, no worries. We all have family problems besides I have to visit a friend of mine today. It's a pleasure meeting you Anastasia and seeing you."

"To you as well." Elijah smiles and they both left hand in hand. They quickly made their way to the house as both Anastasia and Elijah walk inside hearing a commotion coming from the living room which made them walk there.

"What in the world is going on?" Elijah asks and everyone turned to them as they both saw a woman sitting down looking confused and in fear which made Anastasia walk up to her quickly.

"Are you alright?" She asks her and the woman looked at her unsure what to say to her. She's a stranger to her and so was everyone, but the woman in front of her held a kind aura.

"I'm okay." She mutters and Anastasia turns to them.

"Stressing a pregnant woman is bad enough. She is already afraid." Anastasia tells them.

"I just do not believe that I have a baby with her." Klaus tells Anastasia angrily while she sighed.

"But it is the greatest gift that you could have. I would love a child of my own as well, but as you can see...I cannot." Anastasia tells him which in return making him look down in his feet.

"I know you are saying this cause you fear that you might end up like Mikael which is understandable because we all know Elijah would have the same thought." Anastasia pointed out and Elijah nodded her n agreement as everyone, but the woman smiled.

"Klaus, you will give this child a happy life and will pour all your love to it. Even protect it like your family, so please do not push this gift away." She tells him and Klaus nodded. Anastasia then turns towards the woman smiling to her kindly.

"My name is Anastasia Mikaelson. You are?"
"H-Hayley Marshall." She answers and Anastasia pulled her up the floor.

"You must be starving. Come, let me make you something to eat." She puts her arm around Hayley and they made their way to the kitchen leaving the rest of the Mikaelson alone.

"She will be a great mother." Rebekah smiles.

"Which one? The pregnant wolf or our dear sister-in-law?" Kol asks looking at Rebekah who glared.

"Anastasia you dumbo."
"I do have to agree with Rebekah. My wife will be a great mother if we had children." He mutter sighing and Klaus patted his shoulder for comfort.

"I would be happy to see a baby in this family, but just imagine how a mini Elijah would run around this household acting like his mother." Henrik chuckles as everyone laughed at the thought.

"Imagine mini Klaus. It would be hell." Kol grins earning a glare from Klaus.

"Shut it."
"Did I hit a nerve brother?" Kol asks and Klaus ran after him making Kol run away quickly.