Chapter 12

The Mikaelson comes home causing Finn and Hayley to walk up to them.

"How is she?" Finn asks as Klaus and the others looked confused.

"Elijah took her and we thought he brought her home." Klaus tells them and they shook their heads.

"We have not seen them yet. Why what happened?" Finn asks and before anyone could say anything they all heard one of the babies crying from the living room causing them to walk inside. Finn picks up Owen as he pats his thigh to lull him back to sleep.

"I believe that his hungry." Rebekah comes back handing him a bottle and Finn takes it before feeding Owen. Owen stops and began to drink as he stares at Finn.

"Seems like someone is ready to become a father." Kol mutters earning chuckles, smiles, and an eye roll. Lucien stayed behind the scenes with a slight smile on his face which Henrik noticed.

"You alright, mate?" He asks and everyone turns to him now remembering Lucien was still there.

"I forgot he was still here." Kol says as Lucien rolls his eyes at his words.

"I'll be leaving soon. Just need to recover for a bit after what happened last night."
"Why are you bloody?" Hayley asks with a slight frown.

"You don't wanna know." Rebekah tells her as she hums a little. Owen moves his head to the side as Finn stops feeding him and handed the bottle to Rebekah as Hayley places a cloth on his shoulder before he can help Owen burp. Instead of burping, Owen vomited slightly on the cloth as everyone chuckled and Hayley wipes his mouth before removing the cloth.

"What a slimy surprise." Klaus grins as Finn places him back to the crib and threw the vomit cloth to Klaus making him dodge it and look at him with disgust. They all heard the door open and close as everyone ran out to see Elijah.

"Elijah, where have you been? Where's Anastasia?" Klaus asks as Elijah rubs the back of his head.

"I thought you all found her. The moment I came to the warehouse everything was a mess." Elijah tells them as they all looked confused.

"Elijah, you were with us." Rebekah tells him as Elijah looked confused.

"What?"
"You left with Anastasia."
"I did not."
"What do you mean? You carried her out the warehouse and we called after you." Lucien tells him getting slightly angry.

"Look, I do not know what you all were talking about, but the moment that we split up everything went dark. I felt pain on my chest and I thought that Anastasia was in deep trouble. I woke up in the middle of the woods and immediately ran to the warehouse only to find it bloody and messy." Elijah explains as Henrik frowns before remembering something.

"Anastasia wouldn't just...she wouldn't just attack Elijah. Remember when he called her, Anastasia growls and swung her claws towards his way."
"But she went to attack you too Henrik." Rebekah tells him.

"And attacked Lucien." Kol adds.

"But she will never attack her soulmate." Klaus mutters as Hayley covers her mouth.

"Someone must have disguised themselves as you." Finn places two pieces together and soon Elijah grunted backing away placing his hand on his chest.

"Elijah!" Rebekah and Kol runs up to him as Elijah's back hit the door and blood began to stain his white shirt. He groaned feeling his heart being pulled before screaming in agony.

"Henrik!" Rebekah shouted as Henrik came by his side and tries to help him.

"Come on, Come on." Henrik mutters, but nothing was working as Elijah fell to the floor screaming in pain and everyone didn't know what to do.

Anastasia screams in pain thrashing on the table as Holdes reaches deep into her chest.

"Holdes enough!" Matilda shouted tossing him away from Anastasia as he landed.

"The fuck was that for?"
"You are hurting an innocent woman."
"I am trying to get the disease from her heart." Holdes growls as he went back to Anastasia.

"You are killing her!"
"No I am not. Just breaking a bond. Slowly, yet painfully and soon removing her memories as well." He grins before pushing his sister back as he goes back to digging onto Anastasia's heart as she screams again.

Elijah rips his shirt apart looking at it as more blood appears before every pain he felt disappeared. Everyone could see a large hole on Elijah's chest showing his dead heart before it closes as Elijah panted tiredly.

"What happened?" Klaus asks looking at his brother.

"I-I don't know. I feel...numb." He mutters as he stood up as Kol and Rebekah did too.

"Numb, what do you mean?" Lucien asks worried.

"I c-can't feel her. I can't feel my wife." Elijah mutters as tears began to flood his eyes and his bloody hand went to his mouth.

"Anastasia." He leans against the door before sobbing. They never once seen Elijah cry like this. Devastated, heartbroken (literally), and in pain.

"Elijah." Klaus place a hand on his shoulder as Elijah pushes it away.

"I-I need to find her. I need to find my wife." Elijah mutters and leaves the mansion causing everyone to call for him, but he didn't stop. He needed to find his wife before its too late.