Chapter 9 : A Glimpse of The Past

"Show me what?."

"A glimpse from the past......"

Normal P. O. V

Guren was still confused by the last sentence, but the others only gave a smile and pulled Guren to the flat screen.

All of them sat down as Mr. White prepared the screen.

Guren : What do you mean by; "A glimpse from the past."?.

Ceylan : Do you have your Core Brick with you?.

Guren : *raised an eyebrow* Yes....

Chooki : Just put the brick in the slot and you will find out.

Beni : I think we should all do it.

Gen : Works for me....

They put each of their Core Bricks in each slot and the flat screen lit up. The image really surprised Guren...

Guren : This..... Is our past battles....

Ceylan : It is...

Mr. White : We all thought that this will be a nice addition to the surprise.

Toxsa : So let's just relax and enjoy the moment.

(A. N : If you all don't mind, I am going to shorten a few of the flashbacks. And I might also make a few mistakes. Please don't get mad at me. (╥_╥) )

~Flashback~

"You guys were the best friends I ever had!!!."

Bravenwolf, Lydendor, and Valorn were shocked at Tributon's words. Just after he said that their Tenkai Energy reached 100 %

A.I : Tenkai Energy at 100 %. Robofusion is activated.

Tributon : We actually did it!.

Bravenwolf/Lydendor/Valorn : One mind and one team!.

Their Core Brick's fused with each other and created a flash of light. When that light disappeared, the Prodojet came in to view.

First the Prodojet destroyed a few of the Corrupted soldiers. Then they gathered a lot of energy and aimed it at Granox.

A. I : Might I suggest the 'Phoenix Attack'?.

Tributon : Okay Prodojet.....

"Phoenix Attack, Go!!!."

A huge phoenix appeared shortly after. It destroyed all of the soldiers, including Granox. The Corekai cheered with their victory. As the Tenkai Knights shouted....

"Robofusion rock's!!!!. "

~End of Flashback~

Beni and Gen watched in astonishment. While the rest of them just chuckled seeing the memory.

Gen : So that's how you four went into Robofusion.

Beni : Quite impressive.

Guren : Hehehe the most shocking part was when Ceylan showed up at school the next day.

Ceylan : *blush* Please don't remind me of that.

Guren/Chooki/Toxsa : Hahahaha....

Mr. White : Shall we move on?.

All : We shall!!.

~Flashback~

The screen showed the time when Beni, Ceylan, Chooki, Toxsa, and Beag were at the Beast Jungle. They're told to figure out a riddle, but neither of them had a clue what it meant. Not only that, Guren was also missing.