Chapter 4 : The Truth Can Hurt

Guren P. O. V

The guys were looking at me with disbelief. Even Mr. White was shocked. I was completely speechless. How much did they knew?.

Guren : Uh....Hi guys. When did you all arrived?.

Ceylan : Well, about that.....

(Flashback)
( A. N : I decided to write normally Since this is going to be a long flashback.)

Ceylan P. O. V

I was in my room this morning. The guys and I were planning to hang out at Mr. Whites shop. I was bored and didn't have anything else to do. So, I decided to come a little bit early. I got out of my bed, put my shoes on and went to the shop.

A few minutes later

Halfway to the shop I saw Chooki, Toxsa, Gen, and Beni walking together. What really surprised me was ; Guren wasn't with them.

" Where is he?." I thought as I walked towards the others.

Ceylan : *waving his hand* Hi guys!.

Chooki : Oh, hi Ceylan!.

Ceylan : It's rare to see you all walking together.

Gen : Well, me and Beni was walking to Mr. Whites shop. Then we met up with Toxsa and Chooki.

Toxsa : *looking around* By the way.... Is Guren with you?.

Ceylan : No. I haven't seen him for a while.

Beni : Hmm, maybe he is already there.

Gen : If he is, we should probably get going.

All : Right!!!!.

The five of us were walking to the shop, while telling some jokes on the way. It was nice and all, but it would be even better if Guren was here.

Once we get to Mr. Whites shop, I opened the door and we entered. But, all of us were confused to see that Mr. White didn't greet us the way he used to.

Ceylan : Where is Mr. White?.

Toxsa : Yeah, he usually greets us when we come in.

We searched the shop for awhile. Then, I heard Mr. White was talking to someone. He was upstairs, so I quickly called the others.

Ceylan : Hey, guys!. I think Mr. White is upstairs.

Beni : Really?.

Ceylan : Yeah, really!.

I went upstairs with the guys. When we were about to open the door, we could hear that Mr. White was talking to someone. At first, we could only mumbles. So, we leaned our heads near the door to listen. After a few minutes we could finally hear who Mr. White was talking to. It was............ Guren.

Ceylan : Mr. White is talking to Guren?.

Chooki and Toxsa : Yeah, but why?.

Gen : Man, I feel like a spy 〒_〒.

Beni : Shhh, would you boys be quiet!.

We kept on listening. It was getting a bit boring though. We were thinking of just entering the room. But, what we heard was something that none of us could believe......

"I-I'M GOING TO QUIT BEING A TENKAI KNIGHT!!."

"WHAT??!!!!."

(End of Flashback)

Guren P. O. V

I listened to Ceylan's explanation. The room was quiet, but not for long.....

Ceylan : Put that aside! What did you mean back there??!!.