Chapter 10 : The Tears of Goodbye

"This is exactly what I needed...."

Normal P. O. V

They all looked around and saw that the one who's crying is Guren. He noticed the stares that he got from his friends, he then realized that he was crying. He wiped out the tears from his eyes and gave a sad smile.

Guren : S-sorry. I guess I got a little emotional there.

Ceylan : Guren....

Guren has already calmed down but was still crying. He wanted to tell something to his friends. But was too scared to make eye contact.

Guren : Hey guys. Can I tell you something?.

Mr. White : Of course.

Guren : The reason I'm like this it's because you guys are not only the best friends I ever had, but you guys are the first friends I made.

Chooki : The first?.

Gen : Didn't you have any friends before you moved here?.

Guren : Yes. It may seem impossible to believe, but before I met you guys I was a total chicken. I didn't have friends.

Toxsa : Why?.

Guren : Because.....I was bullied.

All : WHAT?! BULLIED?!.

Guren went to Mr. White and told him to move for a second. He typed something on the monitor that was controlling the flat screen.

When he finished, the screen showed something that none of them can believe....

~ Flashback ~

(Note : This never happened in the Tenkai Knights series)

"You're a nerd!."

"Do you think you're amazing just because you got good grades?!."

"Don't come near me!."

The screen showed a 8 year old Guren. He had bruises all over his body. And was also surrounded by bigger kids. It can be concluded that they were bullying him.

"It's a good thing that he moves a lot!."

"Now we don't have to see his face near us again."

"Come on guys, let's go!."

The group of kids left Guren alone. Guren just sat in the corner while crying. He managed to stand up and muttered....

"When will I find true friends?."

~ End of Flashback ~

Everyone looked at the screen in shock. They didn't even bothered to ask Guren how he did that. The fact that their friend went through this was already a huge shock.

Chooki : That's how you were...

Toxsa : Before you met us...

Guren : It was the same every time I moved. I was bullied many times and didn't have any friends. So, I wasn't too excited when we planned to move to Benham City. But, I never realized that it would turned out differently than I thought.

All of them went quiet. Guren went to them and smiled.

Guren : I never would've imagine to have this many friends. And the fact that I have to leave them again just.....scared me. I..... I.... Just.

Guren's face only showed sadness. His friends got up from their seats and looked at Guren softly yet seriously. To everyone's suprise Ceylan came up to Guren and hugged him.