Chapter 1 : A Father and Son Conversation

Guren's P.O.V

It was night and I was just about to go to sleep until I heard my dad calling from outside. It was a surprise for me, because dad usually comes home late.

Mr. Nash : Hi Guren.... I'm back...!!

Guren : Welcome home dad!!😃

Mr. Nash : Did I surprised you?

Guren : Yeah you did. You're home early.

Mr. Nash : Because there are a few things that I need to tell you.

Guren : What is it?

I told dad to come in and then he headed towards the living room with me not far behind. He sat down on the couch. I sat down as well and then I started asking him questions.

Guren : So... What is it that you wanted to tell me dad?

Mr. Nash : There are actually Three things that I want to tell you. One, I know that you are a Tenkai Knight.

Guren : Wait... WHAATT?!?!

Mr. Nash : Yep.. I sometimes watch you and you're friends fight. Along with Mr. White of course.

Guren : So...The friend that helped Mr. White with the Anti Brickafication Device is YOU?!?!.

Mr. Nash : Yes and that brings me to the second thing I want to tell you. That Anti Brickafication Device is the last thing that the tower needed so now the tower is officially finished...!!!

Guren : Really? HOORAY!!

Mr. Nash : Not only that but the mayor decided to celebrate the Grand Opening.

Guren : Wow that's great...But dad, you only told me two things so what's the third one.

Mr. Nash : *sighed* Well...about that..

My dad told me the third thing and I didn't like it. ( A.N : I will explain it in another chapter ). I look at dad with shock and disbelief. However I understand what he meant and just let out a sigh. Then my dad started to comfort me.

Mr. Nash : Sorry, Guren I know that it's a lot to take in.

Guren : Don't be sorry dad. It's not you're fault.

Mr. Nash : Are you going to tell you're friends about this?.

Guren : No.

Mr. Nash : Why? Shouldn't you tell them?.

Guren : I think I should wait a little.

Mr. Nash : *messing with Guren's hair* All right then, it's you're choice. I think you should go to sleep now. It's almost midnight.

Guren : OK dad... Goodnight...

Mr. Nash : Goodnight...

--Time Skip--

I changed into my night clothes and laying in my bed with Max curling like a ball on top of my chest. Subconsciously, I patted Max's fur and started thinking to myself.

'Should I tell them or not. No, I shouldn't that would only make things awkward. Maybe I should wait until the time is right......'

After that I slowly drifted off to sleep not wanting to worry about what my dad told me.

(Author's Note)

Hi guys... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if this chapter was short🙏🙏I would try to make the next one a little bit longer....✍️