Tsukauchi was about to take out the little notebook he had with him for the boy but Wolf being half-warlock was faster than him. The boy had pulled out a vintage looking book and a quill pen dipped in a small bottle with ink from a silver ring before he could even blink.

"Tch," Aizawa gazed at the boy, seeing how convenient his magic was.

Wolf took the quill pen, wrist flicking slightly as he directed his hand towards his notebook. With sophisticated movement ⸺that the three had rarely witnessed before⸺ he wrote down words that were impossible for the three adults to read. They couldn't understand it at all but all that they learned was the boy was truly a noble in his kingdom.

"What's that?" Tsukauchi asked as he peered over the paper with the other two.

"It's my full name," Wolf simply replied as he pushed he paper further to the middle of the table.

Nezu hummed, "It's quite obvious that we absolutely can't read this. I have never seen this language before. What do you call it?"

"Rhyladonis."

"And about your magic. Can you explain them?" Nezu intertwined his paws as he placed them on top of his knees. He smiled politely towards Wolf.

"There's a lot of spells that I have learned. Almost all of them but I missed some of my lessons due to knight training or my magic tutor just didn't put them in the lesson," Wolf found himself fidgeting with the end of the cardigan as he pulled the sleeve to his wrists.

"There are mostly three types of spells in one category. I can do all Minor Spells, Arcane Item, controls earth and water, apply Enchanting to my weapons, Heal, create and summon minor items, creates illusion and one spell in Psionic which is Telekinesis."

"That's a lot," Aizawa seemed shocked as he took a glance at the boy.

"It is but there's more that I haven't mastered yet," Wolf nodded as he heard what the male was mumbling.

"Do you know why Tsukauchi can't use his quirk on you?" Nezu asked after thinking for a while.

"Mental spells mostly wouldn't work on people that reached magic capabilities as me. High mages are trained to build an invisible barrier in their mind to avoid being hypnotised by Mental spells," Wolf pointed to his temple for a second.

"Then, what's 'Arcane Item'?" Aizawa inquired for an explanation as he turned to the boy.

"It means to create magic items that can possess magic that you have learned. There are three tiers for this magic and I'm still in the process of learning the third one. It is to create an item that holds the magic that you haven't learned," Wolf took out a dagger from his ring. "For example, this dagger over here is successfully made after my fiftieth attempt. It holds Meta-Magic's Spellblade. This dagger has lightning element but I barely used it because I can't control rare elements well. It might risk others' lives."

"What a great power you have," Nezu commented as he nodded once again. "Erasurehead."

"Yes?" Aizawa looked up from the table.

"Bring Wolf to Gym Gamma."

🍒

"May I ask what's this place?" Wolf questioned as he entered Gym Gamma. He stared into the place and only saw the huge space the hall-like place was providing, it was almost as wide as the ballroom in the castle but still not comparable.

"This place is called Gym Gamma. One of the training ground for the students," a simple answer came from Aizawa as he passed the boy with his hands tucked into his pants.