EIGHTEEN

At times, Wolf could be eccentric especially when he held a strong belief in his words

At times, Wolf could be eccentric especially when he held a strong belief in his words. He believed that he was in the right but the situation at the moment had proven that he was in the wrong this time. The people here were only possibly worried about his well-being, especially Todoroki. Wolf, however, had taken it for granted and only hurt the boy with his words.

Wolf didn't mean for it to be like this. His mother had never once taught him to be this selfish and here he was, ignoring others' feelings as he stubbornly stood his ground.

Wolf was a person that rarely regretted any of his actions but as he threw his gaze over a table near where he was having his lunch with his classmates, he knew that guilt was slowly taking over his body. Moreover when Todoroki averted his gaze and stood up to excuse himself once the two pairs of heterochromatic eyes locked gaze.

They hadn't talked properly since that day, occasionally only meeting up to do their skin contact routine as they couldn't survive being away from each other for too long unless they wanted the effect from The Call to occur once again. Alas, the atmosphere in 1-A's dorm was always heavy when Wolf went there.

The male could feel the dissatisfaction from Todoroki's classmates, silent whispers and hushes along with eyes glaring daggers on the back of his head. Wolf had been good at dealing with it, a habit from being in an aristocratic family, however seeing that Todoroki would speak to him normally somehow left a void in him. Wolf wanted to apologise, he really wanted to but every time he stared at their intertwined hands, the corners of his lips refused to move along with the words he had in his mind.

Wolf didn't know how to apologize.

"Don't zone out on me!" A voice yelled and Wolf snapped out of his thoughts.

Heavens, Wolf forgot, he was sparring with Tetsutetsu-

A heavy blow knocked the side of Wolf's jaw, making him stumble to the side. The male winced, trying hard to balance himself as he barely could do so.

"Oh, shit, man. I'm so sorry! I didn't know you would just take it like that!" Tetsutetsu rambled in panic and fear. He was sure that the male would block his attack or simply counter it with his usual skilled movement, but this time it was different.

These days the other classmates too had noticed how weird the composed male had been lately. Wolf seemed to be staring into space or had been responding quite less than usual. He also didn't make the cold cheeky smirk that he would usually do at their jokes as if he didn't have the mood to respond to them. Wolf probably had things in his mind, Tetsutesu thought.

"It's fine..." Wolf rubbed the side of his face with the back of his hand. "I was spacing out earlier."

"We should stop here then, you should go to the infirmary before it gets swollen," Tetsutetsu insisted. "Would you like me to accompany you?"

"No," Wolf shook his head, "Thanks for the offer, I can manage this myself."

Tetsutetsu sighed softly. 'There you go again, doing things by yourself.'