115- *I'm too sick to think of a name*

Someone name this chapter for me, I'm too sick to think of one i haven't used yet.

Art by @ satanic_redd on Instagram

Summary: Phil asks Jschlatt to baby sit his three kids.

Note: Tubbo is Jschlatt's son, so DadSchlatt cause we all need it.

( Also i still have a fever :') )

°°°

"Are you sure you can take care of them?" Phil worriedly glanced to his three kids all sitting on a couch with Tubbo.

"It's only for a couple hours, i think i can manage." Jschlatt grinned at the blonde.

"Boys!" The blonde called to his kids, "I'm going to go now so you be sure to do what Schlatt says and be good. Bye!"

"Bye dad!" The three yelled.

One the man was gone all four children, including Tubbo, turned to Jschlatt.

"Would you like to hear my song?" Wilbur pulled out a guitar.

"Do you have any potatoes?" Techno peeked over Wilbur's shoulder.

"Are you a little bitxh boy?" Tommy nearly fell off the couch trying to look around Techno.

"Dad where's my- ah!" Tubbo actually fell off the couch trying to look over Tommy's shoulder.

"Oh god. Children."

°°°

"Why are you all so british," Schlatt turned to Techno, "no you though I have no idea  how that's possible since Wilbur is your twin."

"We don't question in."

"Dad! Can I show them the thing?" Tubbo excitedly jumped up and down in front of the tall man.

"I think they already know because of your ears but go ahead kid." Schlatt smiled warmly towards his son.

"Look guys! I have horns!" The small brunette moved his hair aside to reveal two nubs.

"Woah that's poggers!" Tommy grabbed Tubbo's head to look closer at it.

"Tommy don't do that!" Wilbur scolded.

Techno said nothing as he blankly looked at Schlatt's gun, that the american just always had.

°°°

"What do you eat." Jschlatt asked the boys.

"Food." Techno mumbled.

"Kid. I have a gun, just remember that." Jschlatt said semi jokingly.

"And he has a knife." Wilbur smiled at the man.

"What-" then the knife came out.

°°°

"Devil children." Jshlatt mumbled as the boys are spaghetti.

"Tubbo has horns so that works." Tommy laughed.

Tubbo gasped, "I do!"

"Dad are there still any cookies?" Tubbo turned to Schlatt.

"Yeah i think so..."

"IT'S BIG LAW TIME." Tommy screamed.

°°°

"They're literally in a sugar coma now." Techno poked Tommy.

Tommy and Tubbo ate way to many cookies and had passed out on the couch from earlier. Now Techno and Wilbur sat on the ground in front of them making sure they didn't actually die, and Schlatt was cleaning the mess that was made in the kitchen.  

"How much longer till dad comes back?" Wilbur asked Techno.

"Any minute now i think," the brown haired pig boy smirked, "time to wake these guys up don't ya think?"

The two ran into the kitchen surprising Schlatt and ran back out with two cups full of ice. They poured the ice down both Tommy and Tubbo's shirts.

"Ah-?" Tibbo fell off the couch.

"SON OF A-" Tommy also fell off and into Tubbo.

°°°

"He's here!" Tommy screamed.

All the kids immediately stopped fighting and dropped their weapons before sprinting back to the couch where Phil had left them. And Jschlatt quickly picked up what ever they where using as weapons and put them back in their place.

The blonde knocked the door and Jschlatt smoothed his hoodie and opened the door.

"Hey-"

C R A S H

"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL?!" Wilbur could he heard yelling.

"I didn't mean to!" The boy responded.

"I'm guessing they cause some issues?" Phil raised a brow.

The goat man slumped against the door, "you have no idea.."

***

Guys. I'm sick so if this didn't make too much sense or was short or something sorry--

I haven't sleep these last few days either.

And i feel so very not pog :(

Anyways,

byeeee~

And yes this was posted in Family Goals