update

hey guys,

i'm sure most of you have moved on from this story because of my lack of updating, which i entirely understand, i would have done the same. i just wanted to update you guys as to why i stopped updating and why i am discontinuing this story. 

i'm a college sophomore and stem major so classes were definitely a reason as to why i couldn't keep up with the story anymore, but this is a small reason. the biggest reason was that i no longer felt comfortable writing for these characters. 

with the protests going on all over the world and the mania surrounding these guys it was easy to forget that the people i was writing about were real people that could be put in real danger if too much attention was drawn to them. thankfully the hype around them died down so they could somewhat be forgotten by most people. 

don't get me wrong, these people are probably absolutely amazing and are standing up for what they believe is right in an incredibly brave way, but i don't want to contribute in any way to putting them on a world stage for investigation or bring any unwanted attention to them as individuals, as it may put them in danger. 

on a more happier note, i am so indescribably happy that donald trump has been voted out of office and every one of you that have supported the black lives matter movement and used your voice to incite change should be incredibly proud of yourself for making the world a better place. 

keep in mind that just because joe biden and kamala harris are democrats does not mean that we should turn a blind eye to their missteps or any incidences of ignorance. nobody is immune to mistakes and politicians should be held to the highest standard by people that voted for them.

again, i am so proud of each and every one of you and i want to thank all of you guys so much for reading my story. i truly mean it when i say that i love you all and i am so so proud of you and everything you have accomplished.

love you guys <3