The Girlfriend

A/N: Im sorry i forgot i still was writing this story, the first chapters sucked so from now on all Try to make the chapters long :)

It was Monday it has been a few days since I had sex with kuroo. He hadn't texted or nothing, which was strange. I picked up my phone and texted the group chat with kenma and kuroo.

Y/N
hey guys let's hang out I'm bored

Kenma
All be there in 5

Y/N
Kuroo what about u

No reply, weird.

The door bell rang

"Hey kenma"

"Hey"

I was use to kenma not talking much, I had a switch so we played for a couple hours. It got dark out and kenma seemed tired since he had stayed up last night.

"Do u want to take a shower u have extra clothes?"

"Yeah"

He got up and open a drawer were his clothes were at. He open the restroom door and turned on the water. While I waited for kenma I decided to text kuroo since he still hadn't text me back.

Y/N
Just checking on you ok?
U didn't respond to my text

Kuroo
Who tf are u?

Nice joke kuroo , it's me y/n

This isn't kuroo, and why are
You texting my bf?

BF? maybe I didn't read that right there's no way. I couldn't help it my eyes started to water, did he use me for my body? I heard the door open, I wasn't fast enough to wipe my tears. Kenma saw me crying.

"are u ok?"

"Did u know that kuroo had a gf"

"oh... um yeah they been on and off for a month now, kuroo told me not to tell u, sorry"

"oh,"

Kenma got under the covers were I hid my face under. I didn't understand why I was feeling like this, had my feelings come back? or did I hate being lied to and used? I was confused.
That's when I felt kenmas arm pulling me into to a hug. I could feel his cold chest on my face.

" u still like him?"

"idk"

all I remember was falling asleep in kenmas arms.

Morning

3rd person

Kuroo got up and checked his messages. As he went through the group messages he realized that y/n had texted him but he never answered. He decided he was going to text back in private. That's until he saw the messages. "fuck" was all that came out his mouth when he realized y/n has left him on read. He put his shoes on and the keys to y/n house and ran to explain. He got there and he slowly open the door since he was sure y/n wasn't up. He walked up quietly up the stairs. as he open the door he saw kenma and y/n cuddling.

Imagine that kuroo is kenma but shirtless and your kenma

Imagine that kuroo is kenma but shirtless and your kenma. (Y'all are laying on a bed) obviously y'all asleep

his face couldn't help but smile until he saw that  kenma was shirtless. Kuroo slowly took me off the blanket and saw that y/n was wearing an oversized shirt that lifted up a bit revealing  that she was only wearing underwear. Kuroo came to the conclusion that they slept together and started yelling.

"WTF"

Y/n and kenma woke up scared.

"Wtf are u doing in my house kuroo"

"I was coming to say sorry but clearly y'all decided to have sex"

"We didn't have sex kuroo"y/n said sleepy

"Kenma so your telling me u don't have a boner right now?"

Kenma quickly grabbed a pillow and hid the fact that he did have a boner

"Thats what i thought, y'all slept together"

"Kuroo, u have a fucking girlfriend, you shouldn't fucking care."

"You know what, fuck both of y'all"

Kuroo slammed the door. kenma laid back down and grunted.

"Kenma are u-"

"Let's not talk about it"

U giggled and thought of kuroo. Why did he care so much if he had a girlfriend? Maybe he did like me?but why does he have a girlfriend?