" studying"

I woke up in a hurry realizing I was already late to school. Suna didn't put the alarm last night so I woke up 30 minutes late. I grabbed my bag and waited on the car for Suna to take me to school.

He eventually came. He was also late to school. He wore his uniform and had a jelly stick in his mouth.

"If you would of put the alarm we wouldn't of been late you know"

"Yeah yeah"

"So about this friends and benefits are there any rules?"

"Nah, just do what ever you please"

"So we can see other people"

"'Mmh not dating wise or else this has to be over "

He pulled up to my school. I grabbed my bag and said thanks to him. I walked to the front of the school hoping I would see kenma around.
I saw him sitting down playing his game.

"Hey kenma"

"Hey"

"I'm so tired" I  said siting down then laying my head on to his shoulder

"Me too, kuroo dragged me here"

"Where is he anyways"

"Miss me already" he walked up behind us and sitting down next to kenma

"In your dreams"

"We have a test today" kenma said as he died in his game

"We do, what subject?" I said pouting

"Science, I'll help you. I'm the best at science"

"Thanks Kuroo"

"Just sit with me in science class"

"Ok"

We all got up and headed to are classes. I don't have science until the end so I decided to study.

I had a free period so I went to the library. I saw Kuroo on the other side of the library. I decided to sit alone.

I didn't understand nothing. I put my head on my arms and groaned . I looked up and kuroo was looking at me. I looked away trying to study but I couldn't concentrate.

In the corner of my eye I seen him get up and slowly walk over to me .
"get up"

"Huh?"

"I can't bare that face of yours, let me please  you"

he grabbed my arm . I got my bag and followed him. He took us behind the gym. 'classic Kuroo'

he turned on a dim night light. I walked in front  of him putting my book bag down.As I placed it down he got behind me and kissed my neck.

his cold hand ran through my body all the way to my underwear. As he still kissed my neck he let out a slight chuckle hearing me moan. "Cant get enough of me can you"

he put his fingers in me and went at a slow pase. His finger only went faster. My legs felt weak I couldn't stand no more. I was at my limit , he finished me off causing me to almost fall .

He catches me and lays me on the bed .
He hovered over me. He moved my hair out the way as he kissed me. His hands grabbing my thigh. He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Move with me"

"I just moved in with suna, plus I see you every day"

"Not no more"

"What do you mean"

"My mom thinks it's best if I move to s/n and study there"

"That's a 15 hour drive"

"If you moved in we could rent a small house and finish school there"

"Kuroo, I don't know"

"Kenma, I'm taking him with me"

"So yall both are leaving"

"His mom and my mom have been talking about it"

"Can I think about it. I mean I just moved in with Suna"

"I know but i can't stand not being close to you"

He kissed me again

"Won't you miss this"

He kissed my neck,

"Kuroo"

He started taking off my shirt
"Won't you miss how I kiss you"

He started sucking on my boobs while making eye contact with me
"How I know you better than anyone else"

His hand traced along my leg
"How I pleasure you"

He put his finger inside of me, starting at a slow pace. And only going faster. I threw my head back.

He stopped kissing me and put his legs over his shoulders. His mouth slowly kissing my thigh. Leaving marks. He started to lick my clit while making eye contact making sure I enjoyed myself. His finger and his mouth stopped.

He looked at me
"This is what you'll miss"

I groaned in desperation
"Your mouth may say one thing but your body says another"

He continued as he went faster. My limit coming near. He firmly grabbed my legs as I reached my climax. My legs shaking as he continued.

"kuroo wait" I couldn't speak . My body was weak. I was so sensitive that every time he liked my clit my legs would shake.

"That feels good doesnt it"

He stopped and un buckled his pants.
He took his dick out and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Using the tip he rubbed my clit. He groaned as he did so. I wanted more.

"Put it in"

"It's so cute how desperate you are"

He put it in slowly as I made eye contact with my. I put my hands on his shoulders and started to grab his back as his strokes were hard and slow. Making me moan loudly. It hurt so good . His groans the eye contact turned me on more. He hit my g spot again. I grabbed on to him, as he smirked and kept hitting it with his strokes. As I threw my head back he came inside of me as he groaned.

He got up and grabbed paper towels to clean me off. As I put my shirt back on I tried to get up. My legs were weak I wasn't able to.

He laughed and shook his head

"You did this to me"

He grabbed me and helped me up.

"How are you gonna walk to class"

"You're taking me"

"Why should I"

"Because your the cause of this"

He grabbed my bag and opened the door walking out.

"I guess your right"

He walked me back inside. The bell had just rang.

"See in science y/n, if you need more help im always at your service" he winked at me as he walked away

A/n: ive been afk i know I'm sorry. I've been trying to figure stuff out. If I don't post in a week started spamming pls. Also thank for all the ppl checking up on me I love y'all <3