Three-sum? Or what

A/N: this goes out to the person who said they wanted both kenma and kuroo. You ask and I'll shall receive😏.

Ugh mornings I hated them. As I got up I missed my bed. Last day then Saturday. I got ready putting on my skirt with my high socks, plain white collar shirt with a vest. I put on my shoes brushed my teeth and waited for kuroo to pick me up. Huh weird hes late.

*honk*

I walked outside letting the cold air hit me, geez it's chilly. I Opened the door and made eye contact with the one and only ef/n.

"you can sit in the back with kenma, or just stay home"

This fucking bitch I'm going to kill her
"Who tf-

"common guys can't we just get along it's just the morning"

"whatever" i rolled my eyes and got in

Kenma had his AirPods today so I grabbed one and put it on. I laid my head on his shoulder.
Sigh this is gonna be one long day.

————————————————————————

it was lunch time and I lost all my  appetite
since I had to deal with ef/n being split to my classes. I looked out the window and saw kenma eating brownies. Mmm brownies I want some. I walked out the cafeteria to go outside to find kenma. I see him and kuroo.

"kenma can i please have some"

"no y/n"

"common just a bit"

"Kenma said no y/n go inside"

"y'all are some assholes"

I walked away I was irritated by everything and everyone. I went to my desk to take a nap since there was a few minutes left out lunch. I find my way to my seat and sit down as I sit I see some brownies.

"I made u some brownies hope u enjoy them :) 
-Anonymous

wow that was nice of them. Everyone soon entered the class. A few hours go by and I started to get hungry. As the teacher looked away I ate some or the whole thing 🌚.

the bell later rang. Time to go home.
I meant up so the boys and they seemed off I didn't think to much of it.

"Kenma can we go to your house"

"Sure"

A few hours go by and I started feeling weird.
holy shit, did someone give me edibles?

Soon enough all of us we're out of it. The weirdest shit made us laugh. The smallest noice, the look on are face.

I started saying dumb stuff. Until I said something that changed the mood.

"what if we have a three-sum?"

kuroo and Kenma looked at eachother

"I'm down"

"Same"

one thing lead to the other and all I remember is

i was taking off kenmas shorts and started teasing him through his boxers. I felt him get hard I pulled his member reveling his dick. I swirled around my tongue on his dick he let a small groan. As kuroo was behind me he took off my skirt and rubbed my clit . I moaned while sucking kenma , before I knew it kuroo was infront of me. I grabbed his dick and jerked it off. As kenma lined his self he entered me. "shit your so tight"he groaned  "fuck that feels so nice" I moaned them taking kuroos dick in my mouth. "Fuckkk" he grabbed my hair and pulled it. Kenmas stokes keeled hitting my g-spot "fuck kenma" as i said that he increase his speed. I couldn't resist no more the knot in my stomach beacame go much and I came.

Kuroo the laid  on his back and shove up his dick up my buttwhole then kenma licked all my juices then slowly entered me . they both began to move i moan , and moaned. both of them were inside of me. Kenma tease my clit and kuroos stokes kept getting faster. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" kuroo strokes were getting sloppier. And kenmas did to they both came inside of me at the same time. kenma kept going until I came to. We sighed out of breath.

Kenma got up first and went to the restroom while kuroo handed me a towel to clean off. I wore kuroos shirt and put my panties and went to sleep in the middle. While kenma and kuroo slept in there shorts on the side.

A/N: I've never wrote about a three-sum so this was interesting to write. But look at me posting 2 chapters in a day . Anyways hope y'all like it lol.