Request for Faith

Request for manicmalfoy

Faith had just gotten home from a long day on the set of stranger things. She had been doing night shoots this whole week and didn't have time to rest. She unlocked the door to her and Colby's apartment and went in, Colby was editing on the couch

"Hey baby, how was work?" he asked

"It was good but I'm really tired so I think I might go to sleep now" she kissed him on the forehead and made her way to her bedroom. She changed into shorts and one of Colby's jumpers that she had collected during the two years they had been together. Faith hopped into bed and had a scroll through some edits some fans had made, then she looked through her DM requests to reply to some fans. Unfortunately she came across numerous hate comments which really put a damper on her mood. When Faith first got into acting she knew there were bound to be haters except she never knew they were going to affect her so deeply especially tonight since she was so tired. She tried to take her mind off of things and propped her phone up on one of the bedposts and went live on Instagram. Thousands of people had joined in the first couple seconds and they were all saying hi and how are you. The live went on for a while and everyone wanted to know about stranger things and they were asking questions all the questions she wasn't allowed to answer. Faith noticed her hands starting to shake and she just thought she hadn't had enough food, a couple minutes later she started to feel nauseous but yet again she just thought she needed some food. As the time went one she got a headache and her chest felt like it was tightening that caused her to worry and she started freaking out and tried to breath more which just caused her to have irregular breathing. Her eyes darted around the room and she couldn't stop fidgeting.

Xepher was scrolling through Instagram and noticed Faith was live she went on and saw that she was having an anxiety attack. Leaving the live and quickly DMing Colby that she's having a panic attack.

Colby picked up his phone noticing he got a notification. He opened Instagram and said that Xepher said that Faith is having a panic attack. He put his laptop to the side and ran into the bedroom

"Baby baby I'm here, you're ok, I've got you" Colby came over and didn't realize you were on live" "look at me and tell me what you need" You couldn't answer, your mind was a rush

"Do you want me to get your medicine?" Colby asked, all you could do was nod. He left and you had completely forgotten you were live. Everyone was commenting things about how cute that moment was and how they ship you two together. Colby came back with your medicine and a glass of water, you took your pills.

"Now baby count to ten with me" you nodded "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" everything was calming down but you both continue counting to 10 a couple more times. Once your breathing was at a semi steady pace Colby pulled you into a cuddle

"Faith, baby I think you need a rest from everything"

"I can't right now"

"Why?"

"I can't tell you"

"C'mon baby we don't keep secrets"

"No it's because I'm on live" you remembered since you were trying to find your phone

"Oh ok," Colby plainly replied. You found your phone and saw all the comments and your heart melted. You guys spent a couple minutes talking and then ended the live.

"Do you want me to run you a bath?" he asked,

"Yes please" you replied with a little smile on your face.

As the night went on it was filled with cuddles and watching movies in bed, Colby bought food for the both of them and cheered her up the best he could. Faith couldn't understand how lucky she was. Her and Colby looked at each other and smiled and continued with their night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I'm so so so so sorry for the very very late upload, I've been dealing with a lot of loss in my life which led to a relapse from something I've been sober for, for a very long time. I hope you like it Faith and I'm truly sorry for such a long wait. Remember that if you're having a tough time I'm always free to chat too, I find it easier to talk to someone who I don't really know so who knows that might work for you too.

Izzy