The Originals Au Pt 2

It had been a couple days since Colby found out about your secret. He was unbelievably supportive and asked questions, sometimes too many questions but you found it cute. Currently you were looking after Hope, she was playing with her toys while you were cleaning up her room. Hayley had been stressed out with your family so you decided to have a day with your niece and do anything that could help her out while she had a day with Jackson. Once you had put hope down for her nap you decided to call Colby to come over since Hope and him connected and she loved him. You dialed his number and he didn't pick up which was weird since he always picked up the first time, so you dialed again and he didn't pick up.

Ten minutes had passed and no answer. You got one of Klaus's trusted followers to look after Hope while you went to get the family. You went into the middle of the compound

"FAMILY MEETING" you yelled

"You don't need to yell we have enhanced hearing" you sister replied while walking down the stairs. Once everyone was there and settled you stood up and began to tell them what was going on

"I'm sure he's just busy sister" Kol insisted

"He ALWAYS picks up" you barked "Klaus can you please send a couple of your men out to see if something has happened to him"

"I'll try but i'm quite busy today"

"Please Klaus"

"Look we are all busy y/n" Elijah told you

"Rebekah?" you looked at her with pleading eyes

"I'm sorry little one but we've got better things to do right now"

"What happened to always and forever" and with those words you vamp - sped out of the compound. You made your way to the bar and saw a couple of Klaus's lackeys and you told them that Klaus wanted them to go out and try to get info on where Colby was.

An hour had passed and one of your brothers men had come back

"Marcel has got him in the cemetery in chains with his servants surrounding him." All you did was vamp - run out of there and head down to the cemetery where Colby was being held he had blood running down his body and you just hid behind a tomb waiting for your next time to move. You waited a couple minutes and made your move, you advanced forward and snapped a couple necks and then made your way to Colby who was dazed and lost a sufficient amount of blood. Grabbing his face you made him look you in the eye, then you bit your wrist and put it to his lips

"Drink baby please, I know it might not taste great but it'll help" he started to drink your blood but you were suddenly pulled back. A fight commenced, it was difficult but you managed to snap his neck. Then you made your way back to Colby to give him your blood again. Then darkness fell.

Time had passed and you woke up in chains with a sore neck, all you saw was Marcel standing behind Colby with his hands to his neck

"NO stop he doesn't deserve this PLEASE" you begged

"Well then bring Klaus to me"

"I can't dumb ass" gesturing to the chains

"Well then I guess he dies" and with that he snapped Colby's neck

"NOOOOOOO" just then you heard screams and hearts being ripped out and you suspected it to be your family and you were right, in they came with hearts in Elijah's hands, blood on Rebekah's fangs, Kol with a ripped head in his hands and Klaus with his golden eyes. Klaus grabbed Marcel and took him away presumably to fight. Kol and Rebekah kept fighting the vampires and Elijah took you out of the chains, he tried to hug you but you pushed him away in anger. You rushed over to Colby and took the chains off of him and settled him on your lap as you put your back against a wall, you didn't notice but you had gotten a wolf bite on your arm and needed Klaus to fix it.

An hour or so had passed and Klaus had just come back. Colby was still dead on your lap but you were starting to imagine things, you got up and started to walk but your knees buckled. Luckily your brother was there to help you and he fed you his blood which certainly helped. You went to sit back down and put Colby back on your lap as you played with his hair. Your siblings left to give you both alone time. Colby's fingers started to move and you looked down as you tried to stop the flowing river of tears coming down your face

"Baby?"

"Yeah? What happened"

"Your in transition, you're currently dead and if you don't drink human blood you'll die in the next 24 hours"

"You've told me all about this"

"Yeah I know but I want you to know what your getting into"

"If it means getting to be with you for a long long time then i'll do anything"

"Colby you will be drinking human blood, kill people, not be able to have kids, you won't be able to grow old"

"y/n i'll get to be with you forever, hopefully have the protection of your family, try new cultures, travel." He replied with his hand wiping away your tears then placing them on your cheek "i don't care if we can't have kids, we can adopt"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." You both made your way back to the compound to be met by your family and a compelled tourist with blood going down her neck. Colby made his way over to her and started to ingest her blood. You were a bit jealous that he wasn't on your neck but he needed to feed so you let him go ahead. He had to get pulled off since he was getting a bit aggressive.

"See he isn't so bad after all," Kol said. You were enraged by his remark and you lunged at him, throwing him halfway across the room. The fight ensued and Rebekah pulled you off as Elijah pulled off Kol. You just left with Colby to your room to talk about training and how he would manage blood lust. Once you were in your room Colby's heightened emotions took charge and he pinned you to the wall.

"Does this mean we can have better sex?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hi readers, next chapter I will be opening up requests. Hopefully you enjoyed this story, I have been wanting to make it for a while now.

Izzy