Pregnancy Prank

"Uhhh hey guys its y/n, Colby's girlfriend, as you know I don't do youtube so this will be really crap quality. So today I will be pranking Colby with a fake pregnancy test and there isn't any prank war so he won't suspect a thing and I've prepared months in advance with this by saying that I've misses my period for a couple of months" as soon as you finished the intro you started getting butterflies in your stomach. You finished with the test and went back to sit down on the couch while waiting for the first line to show up, once it had you drew the second one on.

"Ok well, I've set everything up and hid two cameras facing the couch, now onto the prank". You turn off the camera and waited a little bit until you turned on the hidden ones, sitting back down on the couch you made yourself shed a few tears, you could just cry on command but you didn't know why it was just a hidden talent sorta thing. You hid the pregnancy test in your back pocket and yelled for Colby.

"COLBY COME HERE I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU" he didn't reply

"Oh my god this guy is deaf," you said to the camera as you texted him. Finally, after a couple minutes he walked into the room, he saw you sitting on the couch which usually means a serious conversation mixed with you tear-stained cheeks.

"Baby what's wrong"

"Please sit down its really serious, well depending on how you look at it"

"Just tell me I'm sure it isn't as serious as you think"

"Well, you know how I've missed my period for a couple of months well" as you finished the sentence you pulled out the fake pregnancy test. Colby took the test and looked at it in disbelief.

"Wait hold I thought you were on the pill"

"Yeah I am but I went to my doctor and he said that it only works 91% of the time"

"So we got lucky with the other 9%," he said with a smirk

"Wait you aren't mad"

"Of course I'm not I'm so happy, of course, even though we're young we can sort something out," he said with tears brimming in his eyes

"Aww baby are you crying"

"Yeah I'm going to be a father" at this point you felt bad but continued with the prank. Colby lifted up your shirt and started talking with the 'baby'

"Hey little one"

"Colby I need to tell you something else about the baby"

"Wait is anything wrong whats happened"

"It's a prank" Colby had a disappointed look on his face

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Oh well that sucks I really wanted one"

"Aww"

"Where is the camera or did you not film it" you walked over to the first camera and grabbed it and pointed to the second one

"Hey, should we prank the roommates?" Colby asked

"Yeah, ill do a few more since I know one of them will ask to see multiple" Once you had got the pregnancy tests ready you made your way downstairs ready for the second prank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I hope you like this chapter. I was really excited to write this chapter. There will be a second part to it so stay tuned

Thank you

Izzy