【Chapter 19】

Start from the beginning

'So, Merlin wants me to learn more about magic. Well, I think I made it rather clear that I already excelled incredibly in the magic category, so why practice more? Speaking of making it clear of my magic abilities, what about the Ten Commandments? Their activity seems to have come to a halt ever since I blew them away with the wind. Their sudden stop in doing anything at all seems rather suspicious, they must be planning something big, really big.'

"-so what do you think of it, (Y/N)?" Looking forward I saw Meliodas give me a bright smile with pink blush on his cheeks while looking at me with bright eyes. Though, what was he talking about?

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what you were saying, so could you please repeat it?" I asked with a tired tone, what can I say, this event is rather unnecessary so this could have been my sleeping time, momma needs her sleep.

'Now that I think about it, I've become more sleepy ever since I gave woken up. Is it an effect from the spell? Well, I don't think you can say that I was sleeping, more like being unable to move or open my eyes.'

Giving me a shy smile Meliodas began again. "We finally decided on a weapon, (Y/N). It's a fan! Would do you think?" Looking at the back of Meliodas I saw the others nod in agreement. Though, how was a fan supposed to help me in combat?

"Oh, I get it. So (Y/N) can control her powers better. Like for wind, for water, for the earth, I think, and for fire, and the others I'm not sure of." Merlin stated as she patted my head gently, on which I happily leaned in on.

'That's why they chose the fan...it really is a smart chose, and I did promise that no matter what weapon it is if I don't already know how to use it I would learn how, so I believe I should give it a go.'

Smirking, I looked at what Meliodas was holding. It truly was something beautiful. 

"Knew you'd like it. Now, how about we go to the shop next-." Meliodas was interrupted by a loud boom that shook the ground, and not soon after we could hear cries of fear. Grabbing the fan the Meliodas was holding I put it in front of my face to cover my mouth and nose as all of us quickly ran/flew towards the fresh destruction.

'I knew it was far too calm, especially when we were in the middle of starting a war. I won't be surprised if it was the Ten Commandments doing which caused all this destruction, they were too quiet for too long.' A snarl made its way to my face, though my new fan easily covered it up. Still, it didn't cover my murderous aura which I'm sure everyone noticed which is the reason why they drifted away from me.

Finally arriving at the wreckage I saw as blood was splattered everywhere, dead bodies littered the floor as the blood combined made a good pond, there surely were a lot of people here. 'Wait, isn't this the heart of the village? The place where the fruit and dresses and cafes are at? I saw it as we were approaching the weaponry shop. No wonder.'

At having a closer inspection I found out that a deep crater was made in the ground. A lot of things happened because of this thing, buildings collapsed and the impact even made the ground shake. I knew that all the sins were watching the crater as well, though as the smoke began to clear we saw silhouettes in the form of small people and tall people, even floating people.

"We meet again...Sins."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ!)