scented sex

Thank you yins1n for this request. I had fun doing this. And hopefully I done it right

Sapnap's pov

Ugh, I can't stop thinking about those eyes of his. A6d was my blindfolded crush, I mean come he's hot, talented, he can probably feel the surroundings by him to dodge.

A6d pov

Man this Sapnap dude is cute. Having sex with him will be fun, but how am I going to do it?
........💡!

I know, I ask Dream, I mean he got george with his scent and yet he thought I didn't see that george can't walk. Maybe if he can give me a scent, Sapnap will go in heat. F*ck yeah! I quickly got to Dream and yet  make sure he's not having sex. (He used his power). Okay he's not having sex, thank God.  I knocked at the door 🚪, and he said "come in", I opened the door and he was alone in his bed. I look around for George and he was in the closet hiding from me. (He's using it again). I whisper to Dream about my request, and he nodded and wrote it down on a piece of paper 📃 and handed to me. I thank him and I'm off.

I summon cute moment

George:D-Dream is it safe?

Dream:yes, my little pup.

Dream got up pick up George and cuddled in the bed.

Back to the A6d

I looked up the paper 📃 and read what it said:

(This is not real)

Some boiling water 💧 in a cup 🥤.

Pour some sweet tea 🍵 (you can add honey 🍯, lemon or other tea flavors)

Get something romantic from your place. (Like if your from Mexico you get something lovey dovey from it.)

And lastly put a DNA of you.

Put in all in the cup and put it on you,

So that how you do it. It should be easy. I quickly got the water and tea. But the third ingredient is a little confusing but I quickly got to my room and no sign of Sapnap, I find an rose that was from France🇫🇷 (or Paris). I putted it in the pot, and Sapnap's favorite flower..... hmm this is going to be hard. I quickly use my power to find Sapnap, and then I found him by the garden. But he was sad. I walked up to him.

A6d:hey you okay?

Sapnap jumped a bit. But he didn't move of his spot.

Sapnap:oh it just, that saw your garden and yet I thought why not sit here.

I knew he was lying, so I toke off my blindfold, showing my white eyes, he blushed.

A6d:tell me the truth Sap

Sapnap gluped and started tearing up

Sapnap:okay I'll tell you. It just these wildflowers are my favorite but it really reminds me of my dad's flowers shop before he died. After he died, my mom started to be abusive and started to get drunk 🥴.  She always hit me and have sex with other men. But when I met Bad, George and Wilbur I felt like had a family again. And then I met you guys.

I hugged Sapnap, he hugged back.

Ok this is started to get sad ŤmŤ. Let's skip a little.

A6d pov

As I got finish with the scent, pour it on me. And good thing its nighttime. As I got to my room I maked sure Sapnap was there. He wasn't. I walked in the room getting dress for the night 🌙, and then all of a sudden Sapnap came all tipsy and and looks he's aggressive. And he has a whiskey bottle in his hand. Just go with the flow.

A6d:something wrong Sapnap?

Sapnap 🥴:n-no just dissy. *snips* mmm~ what's that smell?

A6d:dunno

It's working! 😊 😃. As Sapnap got on the bed 🛌, he was horny but still aggressive.

Sapnap:Ssssssix.

I liked that name.

A6d:yes Sap?

Sapnap:I want a kiss 💋~

I gently kiss 💋 him but he decided to pull a rail and ended it.

Sapnap: now I wanna top now

(Man drunk 🥴 Sapnap is aggressive)

Man is when he drinks is he always like this?

A6d:ok, ok, man your really horny.

As he kissed and tried to make it with tongues 👅 he wanting to win, I won the battle of tongues. As I gone deeper he wanted more. Dang he's real horny.  I marked every bit of his body, then I stopped at his little v point.

Sapnap:please go ahead

Without hesitation I done it, making him moan, whimper and drool. I think he's in heaven right now.

Third person pov 💓

Sapnap:a6d I'm close~

A6d:me too baby~ me too~

As sapnap was bout to cum he thought of an idea 💡. When he bout get a final blow, he railed off a6d leaving their cum in their bodys or the sheets.

Sapnap:I gonna get towel. Hehehe

As he left a6d knew whet he done

A6d:dang.... that was hot

Hey hey if y'all want a back story of the five scps or if you want skephalo smut too just let me know in the comments. Also thank you yins1n for this juicy chapter I hope I done it right and jope y'all enjoyed. Have a great day or night. And merry Christmas

Glicth out