Chapter 3: 'Is He Supposed To Do That?'

Days to weeks have passed and you have gotten more and more used to how everything worked. Heck, you even learned how to change out an eyeball! Well, no thanks to those other mechanics. Ever since you got they last guy fired they really didn't want anything to do with you. They all are kind of seeing on how long you'll last with this job before quitting. And you only have one thing to say to that...

CHALLANGE. EXCEPTED.

~

"Okay everybody gather around!" You called for all the bots. 

They all surrounded you with curious looks on their faces at the clipboard in your hand. 

"So on the agenda today Chica will have her own performance with a song that was newly uploaded into her program so that's gonna be exciting!" you grinned, looking over to the white chicken. "You ready girl?!" 

Chica hopped up and down clapping her hands together in excitement. The others seemed to be hyping her up as well. These guys were beginning to make you question if they were just robots because these actions are just too advanced for your little mind to handle! 

 You continued explaining the rest on what was on the clipboard. 

"And since Chica will be the main singer during that time Freddy will get to have a little break, a well deserved one!" You patted the bear animatronic on the chest. "I will be taking care of my other jobs BUT I promise to be here when Chica performs! Alright?" 

They all nodded in agreement. 

"Great. Now I need all of you to go to your rooms and shut down so I can give you your morning check up and then we can begin!" 

~

You all were being watched... 

It was the other mechanics, they had saw the way you were interacting with the robots and how they seemed to respond to your every move. Though they found it strange that they could do that, that's not what they were worried about...

They wanted you gone. 

You had done nothing but get their one coworker fired and that was one too many. On your first day on the job you managed to get one of the top mechanics fired and that struck fear in the hearts of the others. You had too much power. And with that power you could get the rest of them fired for not doing anything. Now I know what you're thinking...

Why don't just start helping you and destroy the risk of getting fired at all?

Well they didn't want to work. 

They just wanted to lay around all day and let the head guy earn all their money for them. And at first they weren't worried at all once the previous head quit and you were hired right away, they thought that they would still get out of working and get away with it. But when you got that guy fired, it changed the game for them entirely. I bet you're wondering...

Why didn't the boss fire them in the first place after the many complaints from the first guy? 

Well the answer was simple. He needed employees. 

He needed people who would be able to take care of the animatronics once someone had quit. So why would he fire them now? Well that ties back to the power you had. The boss would listen to you, and with you gaining more and more knowledge about the robots well, the boss would think you'd be just fine on your own. And that was the problem. It's that you were getting too good too fast. 

And they had to put a stop to it.

~

Their plan was simple, do something that would show the boss that you were clearly unable to handle this job by yourself. Then later on, keep messing you up so much that you would quit.