Chapter 30: 'Security Breach'

(A/n: We finally made it. It is now time, for the Icerules247 Security Breach Experience! And now, I lead you all with one question... 

*Breathes in deeply*

ARE YOU READY FOR FREDDY-?! )

~

"Christ..." Daniel groaned out as he leaned back in his office chair, full of frustration. "I knew Floofury showing up was a bad omen but holy shit it just doesn't seem to be stopping." He sighed.

Everything had gone to Hell in a matter of 24 hours. Freddy lost his memory, and you had fallen into that coma that you had tried so hard to avoid. But all of this was just too much. He knew that whoever was behind all of these bad things happening, that they were about to strike soon with whatever they were planning.

But now, something even worse was happening. The other animatronics seem to be acting up as well. Ever since you left, the plex had been cutting so many corners, to the point where Freddy had to replace his advanced core of power with a rechargeable one just so the plex could save money. And the others just seemed to go batshit crazy without you. Monty has become nothing but violent in his pass time. Chica would attack people just for their food, and Roxanne was just so much more prideful than she was originally programmed to be. Fizzy and Freddy on the other hand...

Nothing BAD was wrong with them...

Fizzy was just a tad bit more timid, but Freddy just seemed like his usual happy self, minus the personality he had.

It was fucking miserable here.

Daniel was pulled out of his thoughts by a frantic knocking on his office door.

Raising a brow he got up from his seat and walked over to open it. A frantic Arnold fell inside, closing the door behind him.

"What the hell is it now Arnold?" Daniel groaned.

"TELL YOUR FUCKING PET TO GET UNDER CONTROL!" He screamed, as Mortis suddenly morphed into the room.

"CALL ME A PET AGAIN AND I'LL TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU CAN SAY THE WORD AMPUTATE!" Mortis hollered back, looming over the cowboy.

"Ok, THAT was too fucking far!" Arnold scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Wow Arnold, you handled that insult way better than usual, seems like you're finally coming to terms with yourself." Daniel hummed out while grabbing a cup of coffee from his desk. "Maybe you're ready to tell the truth?"

"No." Arnold shut him down. "Not until Legion is either dead or brought to justice."

"I think it's obvious which one of those options everyone wants." Daniel took a sip of his drink. "Either way, I'm proud of you. It's clear that your mind is mending back after such a traumatic experience, impressive considering the short time."

"Well, if it weren't for you and your little 'friend' here, I may not have been recovering so quickly." Arnold sighed as he took a seat on Daniel's desk.

"Heh, well I do what I can." Daniel lightly ran his fingers down his abnormally long ponytail that hung over his shoulder.

"You know what, now that I know what you exactly are and the whole weird thing with your hair, I gotta ask, WHY does that happen!?" Arnold questioned with full seriousness, referring to Daniel's hair.