CHAPTER 11

TALK with TONGUES

A/N: HEY LOVES, I'm back with another chapter ! I am so sorry😭  for the long wait on this story. Thank you for sticking with me and reading this far. Hopefully, you will continue to read more. Just to let you know I was and AM working on this story since the last time (this story is not on hiatus). I have also started another story called 'Night Light'  so please feel free to read. 

Once again, HI and I'm sorry. So here's the long awaited chapter.  (that drove me mad) hope you like it. Happy reading. 😋

❣️❣️❣️

A warm wind blew over Gulf as he stood on their balcony in the afternoon sunlight. Gulf looked out onto the balcony and sighed into the warm mid-afternoon air. He was too engrossed in his thoughts to notice a pair of firm, sinewy arms grip him about the waist.

"Here you look like your thoughts could do with a coffee break." Mew placed the mug of coffee in his hands, placing a chaste peck at the crook of his neck before settling his chin on there.

Gulf took a sip of coffee trying to ignore the comfortability and warmth provide by the body behind him.

"What are you thinking about?" Mew mused.

"Its nice out here." Gulf deflected the question.

"Mmm, it is." Mew replied, further tightening his arms around his Omega.

Gulf turned in his hold "But, it's even nicer here." Lifting one arm and brushing back the stray strand of hair that fell onto Mew's face. Placing a small peck at the base of Mew's scent gland. Earning a small grumble from him.

Gulf placed the mug on the ledge, bringing his now free hand to clasp around the back of Mew's neck.

They had been going like this since that night in the hallway. It was good. Comfortable. Sweet. Satisfying.

Gulf watched Mew's lips intently. Staring coyly back into his Husband's dark orbs. Mew watched his Omega with a satisfying smirk availing his lips. He knew what Gulf wanted. – and he wouldn't mind giving in and delighting himself I n those delectable lips. - However, Mew had a better idea in mind, judging by the wanton look in Gulf's face. He wanted to see if Gulf would take the initiative.

Patience was a virtue Gulf needed to work on. The smirk on Mew's face irked him, but what irked him more was that it fuelled his desire for him even more.

Fuck it. He thought. He couldn't take it any longer, not giving it a second thought. Gulf's lips captured Mews own, the kiss powered by a teasing lust. Mew took charge, tightening his hold on Gulf's lean body. His teeth nipping at his bottom lip before melding their tongues together. Extracting a low moan from Gulf.

"Baby I think that's enough, we have to get ready." Mew whispered between kisses.

Gulf whined "Just a little more."

"Fine, my Omega."

__________