Lotus sucked her teeth, and tried to turn around but Mid stopped her again. "Look at me," he firmly grabbed her chin, "You have got to control your temper ma, stop letting people get to you. Especially niggas, don't worry bout them, as long as I'm here, I got you."

She remained quiet and turned around, walking out of the room. Mid followed her down the hall, back to the conference room. Lotus sat down in the chair, as Mid walked towards Boonie.

"Hope you straightened yo' b—" Boonie started to say until Mid grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him against the wall, pressing his forearm into his neck.

"Say it," Mid dared him, pressing his arm deeper into his neck. Everyone stood back, deciding not to interfere this time. "Say it,"

Boonie began to choke as Mid continued to bury his arm deeper. Jon Jon started to approach, until Mid spoke up again. "Touch me if you want Jon," he gave him a side eye, raising an eyebrow. Jon Jon threw his hands up and backed off. "Don't get comfortable disrespecting my shorty, you my nigga and all, but don't think that won't change if you keep on." Mid warned him, pushing him away.

Boonie started to cough, as Mid slowly backed up watching him closely. The room fell silent, everyone anticipating to see if Boonie would retaliate. It wouldn't be the first time, the guys got into it and became physical with each other.

The very first time, Gotti and Santos fought. The second, would be Jon Jon and Boonie. Though it took a few weeks for the guys to finally squash their beef, and resolve their issues, they'd usually bounce back like nothing ever happened.

However it was the first time, that any of the guys had actually took it too far, resulting in Mid putting his hands on them.

Boonie finally caught his breath, and sent a death glare in Mid's direction but didn't say anything. Instead he walked out of the conference room without saying another word, Lotus rolled her eyes and redirected her attention to Mid.

"Anyone else got an issue?" Mid glanced around the room at everyone.

"Nah, go on." Gotti spoke up, gesturing him to continue.

"You sure you gone be alright by yourself until I get back? You know you can go wit' me if you want," Mid questioned Lotus, as he turned onto her street

"You sure you gone be alright by yourself until I get back? You know you can go wit' me if you want," Mid questioned Lotus, as he turned onto her street. Lotus hummed, replying back to a few text messages.

"I'll be fine Tedric," she glanced over at him, seeing he was watching her. "Watch the damn road nigga!" she gestured towards the street, he shook his head and sighed.

"A'ight Lotus," he said, pulling into her driveway behind another car. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, as he shifted the gears. "Who car is that?"

"My dad's," she told him, unbuckling her seatbelt. She grabbed her things, and opened the passenger door. She gave Mid a kiss on the cheek before getting out, shutting the door back close.